Chapter-26 Calm before storm

I sit aside on the couch distracting myself with the lake outside, or maybe it's just a pond, or a pool

I sit aside on the couch distracting myself with the lake outside, or maybe it's just a pond, or a pool...I don't really know, it have water in it.

My curiosity makes me rise from the comfortable couch and move to touch the glass door, I can see there's water. Getting close, the scene becomes more clear, pond with Lotus beside a house ? Who does that ?

More importantly it's the house where Arvin locks people, where they brought me First, now who have a beautiful pond beside a murder house ?

As we entered the house and Arvin saw Liam first, he started enquiring closely and asking questions, if Liam is fine or not. Liam's swollen eyes worried him, he asked if it happened again, like refering to some events in past . He looked worried for his brother like I'd never seen him before . Over anything else in this world, I know one thing, Arvin loves his brother and family, so much.

"Arya !" Arvin voices me to come back to them, I do, okay I was just trying to give them some privately but maybe they want it to be violated "you called me !"

Giving me a nod he moves on with what they were discussing earlier, Arvin's eye look dangerous, almost ghostly rageous.

Liam, Emir, Noah and Darsh, all being serious listens to him nodding at moments without interrupting, his actions, his way of talking makes me realise why he's been respected so much in whatever he gets engaged in, although Liam seems tired and restless, his eyes swollen but still he keeps his full concentration.

I could feel the energy shift around me to darker one, Arvin's glare fixes me time to time, feels like if at this point Arvin says he can rule the world, I will go on believing him and in a way he does.

The air remains thick with anticipation and respect. Our eyes being fix on him as he strode confidently into the clearing. He is tall and muscular, with a commanding presence that demanded attention.

Anyone can tell that he is a force to be reckoned with, and I feel both intimidated and drawn to him "with pause I don't mean 'comma' type pause, I need it to be like a 'full Stop' a complete pause to everything happening against us from his side and if it needs killing them all, I'm ready !" He strikes his fist on other hand's palm, a normal human must've shivered on only a slight rageous action of his.

As his eyes approach me, I can feel my heart racing. I wonder what he thinks of me that he keeps on including me in his plans, if he does this time, will I be able to do things in desirable way , and if I would be able to earn his respect. Ohh but I'm Arya, I know how to fix shits up.

so I keep listening to him, it's something about a man, he talks without mentioning his name so it takes some time to understand what it's about. Ohh ! A man from......... gang again went on getting in a series fight with Arvin's men, where one of Arvin's man lost his leg. The anger seems relevant now.

The dim lighting of Arvin's opulent war room is shrouding the faces of those gathered. A large table dominating the center, upon which a detailed map of the city is spread out, marked with specific points and routes. The room's ambiance is thick with tension.