Chapter-20 "Continued"

*Mature content* it's my duty to warn and I am doing it.

"Fucking sleep now" pushing Arvin on the bed, I take a deep breath, this man with all the weight of his iron body was leaning on me since we left the cab and came to his room on forth floor

If somebody wants to know how much time it takes to find Arvin's apartment, they should try to go to moon by foot, I have never been there but this place is not any less . All twenty-five doors before his are same, with same name plates but different people. Literally hell-

He falls on the bed like he's owner of some kingdom, dictator ofcourse , closing his eyes. Who cares, I fall too, looking at him as he looks peaceful with closed eyes. This man is so wrong, but what's actually not wrong in this world ever since we stopped using birds as little mail dudes, everything went downhill. So it's easy to find, or to precise, it's easy to 'like' a devil murderer. What am i anyways, if not the same.

And what's even worse, then the world, is me. It takes courage to have these stupid thoughts when the guy i like looking at, once tried to taste my body. Ever since I was brought here, this brain of mine had got diverted, leaving my mission, here I am staring and eye raping a greek god deadly cute mafia dude.

My head hurts because of the thoughts of justifying Arvin or actually because of alcohol, only devil knows the correct reason.

Arvin now turns to my side, looking at me intensely "when did you wake up ?" I ask.

"Was I even asleep ?" His cute baby voice surprises me, Yeah this one is a better question. His hand moves to my waist, for one more time my sixth sense says he's drunk resulting in being too nice like the peace before storm, anyways my other five senses are carving him like crazy.

Whatever I do, I too am a little high, high enough to desire this pervert's touch. His fingers draws circle on the uncovered part of my waist as my breathing plays games with me. No doubt this heart can betray me if I will start liking this man a bit more, but damn the rule breakers are attractive, no debate.

His deep breath makes blood rush in my tiny baby veins when his deadly stare filters my soul, a not so filterable sinful soul. With his dark thick hairs falling on the face he looks not less then a wanted criminal, which he is, but even sexier.

Moving his hand back, he stands up. What is this man up to now ? "Arvin please sleep or you'll fall" i'm been ignored like an empty wrapper of chips on the roadside as he moves to the other side of room with closed eyes.

Only if I knew how to control babies, duh' this man.

Half awakened, partially drunk with no courage and strength, I too follow him as he walks, so he don't fall. The right corner side of his room glows with dim light of study lamp on a table with chair, seems like a small office corner which was empty when I last came here but now it is loaded with papers, files and so much more.