Chapter-25 you + me = not so 'us'

Should I ? Should I not ? Should I ? Noooo !!

I again look up at the door which was last visited by me when I came to drop Kira home. Don't know why but I'm here. Again.

There can be numerous reasons-- namely, I liked what she said that day - physical without attachment,also I wanted to see her again because she seems soo connected to me,I don't know why, I wanted to escape my terrifying dreams and the most stupid of the reasons is that she must be waiting too or maybe not, although she should not. That was the night without terror when I saw her.

I knock on the door for a several times, no one opens the door.

She must be asleep and I'm here like a creep.

I think of turning back, descending the stairs and promise myself to not be an idiot ever again, when the door knob turns slightly.

Opening the door on thirty degrees she takes a look at me. I take a look at her too.
You're someone worth looking at,worth being adored.

Her eyes seems sleepy, hair falls open and free, almost messed, a type of mess which no-one can desire to fix--atleast not me, a beautiful mess. Lips shining like a new manufactured pink silk, half open in awe, her face seems ethereal, almost godly glamorous.
I wouldn't be exesserating if I'll say you're the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

For my surprise the door shuts in a second with a shoking expression on her face.
Did I just scared her ? What did I do to deserve this level of disrespect ?

I stand there, not moving, if she wants she can answer me in the morning when she opens the door, atleast I came when she asked me to.

The door knob again moves after few minutes.A ray of hope starts shining in my eyes. But when I notice, I raise my eyes in questioning look, now her hairs are combed, lips are a lighter shade, eyes are wide open, the drops of water on her hair shows she just washed her face. "Wow"
Liam Kurnakov- so this is how you start a conversation ? Man I lack words for the first time in my life !!

She grins in embarrassment "I know right !" Her eyes moves from my head to toe "why are you wearing a suit ? You were in a meeting ? Or maybe in your hotel group or your bar group ? You aren't drunk right ?"

I was planning to kill some people but that's not what you should know you're so innocent to know anything related to what I do

"That's so many questions for someone who isn't even invited in the house yet, isn't it ?," She gives a little pat on her head with a sheepish smile "hello Kira !" She shakes her head "Hell-O Liam" I laugh a bit at her extremely adorable actions.

Before she could speak further I started "So, for why am I wearing a suit, business. For were you in a meeting, not really, although we were discussing something about choosing advertising medium for our new launched product and services," and I'm not completely wrong, Arvin was busy in some other work so I had to focus on some works related to business today, she nods with excitement which takes me to her next question "for, if I'm drunk," placing my hand to the door I lean to her level "No, I'm not"