Chapter-8 Escape

A sudden back pain striked when I woke up, slowly straighting my body on the chair

A sudden back pain striked when I woke up, slowly straighting my body on the chair. My legs and hands got red marks of handcuff. A dark line of blood clotted on wrists ached continuously like stings, every part, in and out of the body felt like blood.

I yawned, listening to the sound of rain outside the room. The only thing on my side since the beginning, the rain and clouds.

Removing those handcuffs I moved to that glass window softly massaging my hands and moved the curtains embracing the view in heart. It was raining, fog was covering earth and the only thing could be seen was green of trees outside. I must be on fourth or fifth floor.

The air blew at really high speed which the glass stopped to reach me. It felt like a cage, although it was but the urge inside my heart of touching the drops was getting to peak. I am addicted, addicted to rain, it's sound, its smell and everything related to it.

Something behind the clouds was shaking the ground. I got goosebumps with a sudden flow of chill through my veins. To feel it better I closed my eyes and heard the rain knock the glass window, calling me to touch it, to feel it. I couldn't stop but moved my hands towords the glass to feel the thumping. As the fingers made a contact, it felt like a sting on tip of fingers, I stepped back shaking the hand, a sudden shaking sting. electricity shit.

With a spark my legs shifted and I backed up. A bulletproof window with electric shock, aren't these guys taking too much care of my safety ?
I've to definitely think of some other ways to deal with this window.

My hands moved checking the drawers one by one only to find them empty, just some papers with calligraphy, of no use.

Further the night bulb took my attention. "Baby ! I think you can help me " pulling out the plug, I kept it on the bed and took the flammable parts outside, the next step was to cut the plug and attach the wire to the motor and batteries. The charcoal needed to be played with.

I kept the batteries on both sides of windows and thought of several other steps. Spotlights. The spotlights were the only other option.

Moving outside of the room, I unlocked the other door with my hairpin, I said they will be used further. So they're in use. Hair pins are always important.

In front of me was the room of Arvin, attracting me to search for things...search for what he lives with, how he decorates it, what colours are the walls painted with, how the bed feels. My sixth sences told me that there might be mysteries and secrets, as I have already seen walls open to new rooms.

My hand moved to touch the door and it opened in a blink, why no password or anything ?

The room was cold and dark just like Arvin.

His room was simple yet rich, with blue walls and a vibrantly colored floor. The room was dimly lit with blue light, giving it a cold and dark feeling. Despite this, the room had a unique and stylish vibe to it.