Chapter-13 You always surprise me

"You always surprise me" I can't deny it, I turned to the door's side, flinched back on his bed but didn't fall

"You always surprise me" I can't deny it, I turned to the door's side, flinched back on his bed but didn't fall. I didn't expected it. The door wide open - ARVIN'S eyes wide open, emotionless brown eyes ( but eyes are never emotionless)

_Why the fuck he's here_

I was askew on his bed, he was standing straight on the door. Looking at eachother. Thinking of his next move, being scared, literally damn scared.

Expectations are waste, I can't expect him to react normally if the girl he tied on a chair, the girl he kidnapped and locked is sitting on his own bed drying her wet airs.

This thought even didn't hit me when I went to his room, his washroom, under his shower and now on his bed.

He seemed to be filtering my soul out of those  eyes as they travelled from my head to my toe. 
His shirt, which I was wearing, only just reached my thighs and slid up, exposing more skin.

Maintaining the posture I stood, still embarrassed pulling his shirt down to cover the thighs  . He took steps - one - two - three...

My heart sank as he stood a feet away from me. Not saying a word. What should I do ? Give him a smile ? Faint ? So he'll feel I was sleep walking but i think it's too late to do stupid things. Should I just run from here ? But he will catch me anyways.

The room turned silent, I didn't felt this silence in my whole life. The voice inside my head was quiet too, nothing made sound instead of the pounding heart inside the walls of chest. He threw the gun on the bed - not gonna kill me for sure.

There was an option of backing steps but it is what it is, he knows i roam in his house, he knows I hadn't been locked since the whole day...and he should know it.

His left hand moved on the sleeves of the shirt I was wearing, my hands - deep inside it. He opened the button of the sleeves effortlessly and moved it up, upto my elbow exposing my forearm. This part of my body never felt this exposed ever, my hand was naked, so damn naked.

His fingers roaming on my hands softly and our eyes still lost in each other, searching for something we couldn't describe, atleast i couldn't.

He turned to the side of bed sitting on it - i stood in between his knees - between his legs....Oh my my. My breath - I just know i was alive, after all those days this is the most alive i felt. My heart bouncing up and down like a tennis ball and pulses dancing.

My cheeks were red, I didn't needed anyone to inform me that. My whole body could be red if it would get the courage to respond to it. The heat could be felt in the organs which barely responded to anyone's else touch like this.

His right hand kept something on the bed which he was holding since he first entered. On the bed was the gun. Should I just kill him or let him do what he's doing ? I don't know....i don't know anything, even the alphabet, I dont know.