Chapter-19 She's yours?

"You know what would have happened ?" Darsh whisper shouts Arya when she stands holding Arvin's hand, like he's her life, she's being a toddler since last hour, in contrast, Arvin's being the drunkest in his entire life, i don't even remember the ...

"You know what would have happened ?" Darsh whisper shouts Arya when she stands holding Arvin's hand, like he's her life, she's being a toddler since last hour, in contrast, Arvin's being the drunkest in his entire life, i don't even remember the last time he was this happy.
Emir actually got slapped by Arya on the way of bar when she realised he's not jesus.

Emir hands me a shot of wine, so now i'm allowed to drink, but just one shot for celebration. I stare at it as it's all i'm getting tonight.

Wish I could me chilling under moon light.

Just as the music bangs and my mates get drunk, I stand in the corner, god ! I hate myself most of the time. Where i can go for girls in the crowd, dancing with them, like Emir, Noah and Darsh, or maybe proceed to her bed, here I am just staring...i hate what i have become. I hate being left out when everyone else is moving, when everything else is moving forward.

I am in a situation when life keeps moving even when my world is upside down, like someone turned the 'pause' ON and forgot to turn it OFF and now I turn around to look for someone to hold me, to be there for me but there's no one, no one to make me feel important. I feel detached from everything. I'm stuck and caged in a loop. Like things are perfect but i somehow ain't present there. Like people are getting what they deserve but i'm not in the list. Like I want to get along but duh' if it was that easy. And I know this pause was needed but not this way.

Not the way where i stand idle staring at people. My social life got fucked up because of that one night...that one night where it all went down, the one night i'll forever regret.

The boys are out of their control and here are Arvin and Arya near the bar, seems Arya is less drunk now but Arvin.

Alot of couples and collage students attack at bar for the free beer as it is weekend, I gets pushed by a whole ton of crowd to the side. Arya is in the sids too, however Arvin is swimming between those hundreds of people for free beer.

"You know what, i've never liked crowd." Arya screams pointing at the crowd "me too." I say, she raises her hand for high five, I return it and she smiles

"It's not dancing, now" she takes seat and points at the dance floor "the people ?" I ask. "Naah, the room" Ahh..ok, she's still high.

"So what were you before being an assassin ?" I look at her as she stares at the ground for moments before raising her head "before being an assassin ?"

"Yup" she pouts, like she never wanted to answer this question.

"I guess, i was alive" I can see it in her eyes, i can see myself, she felt the same "Me too" she raises her hand to high five again and I return it "cheers" she screams and i laugh.

Counter gets blank after a while as people again returns to dance, I don't have any idea where Emir, Noah and Darsh are, and thats the point of concern at the moment.