Chapter-9 Baby shark

Not looking for anything in the front, my hand moved steadily on the car's steering

Not looking for anything in the front, my hand moved steadily on the car's steering. Roaring, the car stopped and I stepped out running to the elevator. No matter how much scar and pain I gave her, atlast she's a mafia and I should not had forgot that. The notification said that the bulletproof glass got broken. I already knew she will do something and now she escaped. Those four motherfuckers were drunk out there and the gang men couldn't find her yet. This day sucks.

Between the desire of living life and taking life there had never been a chance when I peacefully drove across the lanes and roads free of obligations and you say business.

heading towords my gate I hurried to open it. It was dark as it was when I left. Nothing changed other than my room's door which was open. I could hear a sound from the other door. A sound of something or someone falling... Loudly. The one to be blamed will always be me. She must be escaping now.

Now all I could do was breaking the lock, so I did. Surprisingly, What came in view was a sight I didn't thought of. The world turned upside down in a blink, This girl surprises me everytime.

Arya was lying askew on the chair, she was tied on,her hands still locked, eyes closed. Hairs fell on face which was looking skinnier then ever. The clothes were all dirty and wet, lips were bleeding with more bruises. Water dripped from the hairs, messier than earlier. Who can do this to her ?

As I looked at the window, yes it was broken, broken with some wires attached to it. Somebody got a proper planned mechanism to do that. An expert.

"Arya...are you ok ?," shaking her, I asked. No respond. She stayed still. I wish I could've arranged better security afterall no one wants a dead body in their house. "Arya can you hear me ? " the first thing I did was unlocking her hand.

Picking her up, I moved to my room and further locked the room she was locked in so no one can enter the house thought the broken window. If they tried it once they will try it again.

Her pulse rate raced and heart was pounding so loudly that I could hear it even in thunder. She laid on my bed, looking pale. My eyes lingered to the bruises on her face. They are so bad that even if she'll apply medicines for a month they'll not fully disappear . Dehydration and malnutrition clearly visible on the face. She was awful, her eyes were bloodshot. The clothes she was wearing was looking loosened up, the tore shirt from last night still making me go crazy. Eyes were surrounded with dark circles which were not there when I first brought her. My bed was getting wet but I couldn't care less about it. "Whoever did this to you, I'll make them pay"

Sitting next to her,I sprayed some water on her face from the jug besides the bed, the already wet Arya's eyes moved a little. It took few minutes for her to adjust her view when an expression of shock took over. "Are you ok ?," She nodded, no she's not ok and I knew it so I provided her the meds I had. Without asking a question, she took it, seems too tired to ask any question. "Stay here" I said before moving out of the room.

Nothing ever irritates me more than those bruises on her lips. Why I can't kill her...she's just another mafia who's here on purpose. Since the first glimpse I saw murder in her eyes, that grin said she did countless murders and then forgot counting. Staying on your own legs when its cutted and is bleeding is not a normal human thing, neither killing twenty people at once is.

Arya reminded me of me whenever her eyes met mine since the very first time. She can kill so I can't kill her. It will be a great advantage to have her on our side. She's a same level competitor.

"Hello, sir" the other side of phone spoke as I stood in front of the boiling milk pot.

"I need you to again attach bulletproof glass on my window" he stayed quite for a second.

"Ok sir but...did you broke it again ?"

"No it flied away...You wanna be dead ?,"

"Sorry sir, i'll do it tomorrow"

"Why tomorrow ? I need it to be done today"

He shuttered on every sentence"because of the weather conditions, " is this really a excuse in todays world " "I promise sir "

"Ahh...ok bring some groceries today then " pouring the milk in two cups, I starred the tea leaves and added one spoon of suger in each one of them. Kept it on a trey and took it to her.

She suddenly tried to sit on the bed "wait i'll help you" I helped her to sit after putting a pillow besides her back.

"You made the tea ?" She asked with a dull smirk, mischievousness shined in the green eyes. This girl....

"Why ? I can't ? "

"I mean the last time we met, you tried to kill me"

"Darling I don't think you remember what we did the last time we met" Arya coughed with sudden realisation. A smirk formed on my face. She picked the cup and took a sip, I stayed still waiting for her reaction. Suddenly her face again turned off and a small scream of pain left her.

"Arya what happened ? Are you ok ?" My cooking is not so good but that's not this awful either.

"I'm ok...its just...," I touched her lips which started to bleed because of the hotness of tea. She looked in my eyes, her eyes apologising in silence, as I took the cup off her hand and kept it on table. "I can drink it "

" I will order something else for you...if you are feeling ok, you can take bath, don't feel forced if you don't want to.....," she didn't spoke a word, how will she afterall i'm her kidnapper but I seriously wanted her to clean herself up so she couldn't get in worse state " I will keep clothes outside the bathroom, actually I have to go outside so you can feel free to... I mean..."

The last sentence I said seemed to work, Arya agreed and moved to the bathroom. I opened my wardrobe and looked in the corner. 'Where's the black hoodie, liam brought for her" It was missing, maybe the person who came in the house took it. But why will a person rob a hoodie ?

Instead I kept another one on the bed with a sweat pant of mine and left the room.

" A mission is to be planned soon" I texted in the group before locking the door and leaving. liam, Emir, Noah, darsh....no seen. Are they still sleeping ?

What a tiring day it was, the wrist watch said mid night when I again stepped in my apartment. A bag of groceries was kept outside of the door, I unlocked the door and entered only to find Arya lying on the couch of drawing room and sat straight when she saw me. I brought some food and ointments.

She didn't said a word so even I didn't started a questionnaire. Keeping the goods at the platform of kitchen I searched inside of the bag to find some ready to eat things. A tea bag, a packet of bread, some spices etcetera etcetera. Finally my eyes landed on a box of ice cream. The phone buzzed in my pocket "it's a message" I thought and reached out for it.

"Mission, wow, i'm on my way " Noah's text appeared. I think he's back to senses.

Emir typing...I gazed at screen as the dots danced for seconds and then a text popped up.

"Baby shark do do dorroo..." Tossing the phone to the platform again, I cursed as so many messages started comming. These guys are still drunk. Gross.