Chapter-14 Most number of eyes

Four big men, big, tall, handsome, with dark vibe soo like Arvin but not soo like him, stood in front as Arvin opened the door

Four big men, big, tall, handsome, with dark vibe soo like Arvin but not soo like him, stood in front as Arvin opened the door. I looked at them, they looked at me Eying me from toe to head head to toe , totally ignoring the presence of Arvin.

Arvin moved in front of me to cover me up, from their eyes but he couldn't, a tall guy with brownish black hair moved his hand to make Arvin stand aside but Arvin stayed at his place. So i moved a little to look at them - they all are gorgeous as hell. God might be chilling on a  beach vacation when he  created them... Seems like god's favourite piece of arts. They're fine dudes. The brownish black hair guy is looking at my thighs, the brown skinned one is so  focused on my hairs and head to go for anything else, the one with a big body - the hulk guy is probably Eying the whole body, one I could recognise which is Liam is looking at my cleavage - literally starring so hard, lost right there.

This is the most number of eyes, whom i can't blind,  looking at me at once i guess.

Arvin cleared his throat and they flinched a bit. The brown skinned guy smirked at him "What are you guys looking at ? Why are you even here ?" Arvin's voice came like warning.

"I guess we are looking at what _you_ were looking few moments back" the brown skinned guy said and jumped on Arvin to hug him. No not to hug him but to wink at me on Arvin's back. I smiled back i will not lie.

"We are here to enjoy...with you" I don't know why but i felt protected behind Arvin when another guy said he's here to enjoy and looked a me while saying 'with you'.

Arvin turned to me making me take a step back cause I was almost standing in his personal space "button up, Arya" he orders and I don't follow his orders - why will I ? Who's he to give me orders. I stare out of the door when the guys enter. Arvin keeps staring at me like a basterd.

" May I hug you ?" The hulk guy proceeds in my direction but Arvin gradually pulls me to his chest, grabbing my collar. He buttons the shirt and wraps his arm around me "I don't think she needs your hug," he says brushing my hairs, ruffling them, his one hand is fisting the shirt i'm wearing on my back "Say hello from where you are " when did Arvin started being so protective.

The hulk guy says hello with a smirk, hell god they smirk so much "what's your name ?" I ask him when he lean forward, Arvin grabs me more strongly and tightly in his chest "My name is Emir" i take a look at him from up to down, seems good.

The brown man takes a seat at Arvin's dining table and looks at us with intense thoughtful gaze, might be thinking about Arvin hugging a girl since last ten minutes straight. I do try to make myself free but his hands are stronger, as i had imagined, they feels good and warm, i wants to stand like this for years but also don't wants to be seen as a bastard so i'm doing weak tries to be free. His chest is hard and warm and my head is resting on it. I cant swallow that facts our body is touching from top to bottom and he's unbothered where my heartbeat is up there on cloud nine.