Chapter-18 Who is Denver?

The area is enlighten up with lights comming out from behind the liquor bottles of every colour, reflexing on the glass ground making it look so full of rainbows, a neon board in corner says "Self love is important" whom are you even telling this ...

The area is enlighten up with lights comming out from behind the liquor bottles of every colour, reflexing on the glass ground making it look so full of rainbows, a neon board in corner says "Self love is important" whom are you even telling this ? Seems some ducks designed the boards. Each and every human present here is so obsessed with themselves. Soo into themselves that they can kiss and fuck themselves, getting disappointed later because of bad sex, so maybe not so bad sexes.

Men I see, by men I mean men, hot, dressed in black, rich, with invisible boards of 'Do not dare to touch' hanging on their bodies.

When you look at common people you think of telling, how important it is for them to think about themself, but on the other side mafia and criminals makes you think how self-love is selfish, how a single human's desire kills other's. I guess what must be Arvin's desires, desires of all types, business or sexual.

Drug lords, Assassins, mafias, agents, criminals...I see every kind of destruction causing mind around, chilling, like they returned from a charity donation camp and saved atleast a hundred of lives. Do people chill after giving charity ? Just asking ?

Emir leads me to the stool near the bar area, we take the seats, still holding hands. Bastard. It's hard to say which area is not the bar area as all the walls are decorated with wine, whiskey, bear and what not, every drug you can name, every thing illegal can be found under same roof...every drug except Arvin, I haven't seen him yet after the morning.

"Ever been here before ?" Emir asks, i shake my head.

"When did you got to know my real name ?" He smiles "Boss knew it since the begining, I guess, he told us yesterday" boss ? Arvin ? Yess he is 'boss' material, He knew and he didn't killed me ?

"Did he said anything else too ?" I ask, not thinking he will change the boss word "so much more" Emir orders two drinks one for each of us. I grab one and look around to search for any familiar face when the earbud vibrates.

"Arya are you listening ?" Liam says from the other side "yup" I reply keeping the glass close to my lips so no one can get what i'm doing "good, you have to distract Denver for sometime before we execute our plan, ok ?"

"Ok, who is denver ?" He sighs "you really don't know ?" Why will I know denver ? He's not my cousin.

"Or why i would be asking ?" Emir is busy in staring at girls as I hit my leg on his, he turns to me again, i'm fucking babysitting him 'don't get lost' i mouth when he gives an assuring smile with a wide grin, leaving the table. Legends says he is a mafia.

"Denver is a french mafia with no fashion sense, with a mole on his left ear, he's tall and looks disgusting " I hear Arvin, turning all around to search for a face according to his description. My eyes lands on a guy near the dance floor. A mafia with french batch, in a black british cut black suit, awesome fashion sence, a mole on right ear, he's looking hot, totally opposite of Arvin's description.

Keeping the glass back, I stand to confirm from Emir if the guy is Denver. I take two steps when someone bunks into me "who the hell.." Our eyes meets, i have seen him somewhere, I try hard to recognise him but he turns and walks away. Who cares if i have seen him, fuck him.

I hold Emir's hand as he leaves another girl's with whom he was dancing. Holding my waist he takes me to him, in his personal space when i take a breath with rush, i'm not used to been this close to men. "Is that Denver ?" He looks behind me "Yeah, go for him, don't let him touch his phone or talk to others," I nod "and if you need any help, do some sign like ...touching your thighs " wait-- what ?
"Or maybe raising my middle fingers" I smirk.
"Yeah, this one is better, carefull" he says and loosen his grip, I move to the stool besides Denver, sitting silently, he does not seems to notice in a go but a second later i feel him comming close to me.

"My lady, " i trun to him, firstly acting surprised and then giving the most innocent smile I could... This is the way "Who is the lucky date of yours ?" Can I kill him ? Romanticising shit is less Cliche' then him.
"I am here in search of one" I can say reading his expressions : he got the answer he was hoping for.

"A beauty like you worths to get the best of them all" don't say he's referring to himself like this, or i'll laugh so hard. Control Arya Control !

I nod shaking my head, looking at the ground. He moves a strand of hair from my face before putting his hand out " I am Denver, from the biggest french mafia group" liar liar pants on fire... I smell lies. I hold his hand "Arya, from Italy" he nods, too lost to even care about my group.

"Would you like to dance ?" i nod when he stands from his seat, yeah I would like to waste your time...I mean dance with you.

He takes my hand in his and pulls me to him on the dance floor, doing some smooth moves when a sudden movement of his hand on my waist trembles me. I keep pulling him close from neck sharpening my breathe, he's smelling my hairs.

The slow songs goes on playing in the background making my body move, he traces his fingers on my back, alas ! The trouble I am in, either to help Arvin or to kill this man right away. A serious topic to be discussed in united nations.

He hands me a glass of wine, taking sips, I keep slow dancing as his eyes goes tracing my cleavage, down, down, down, below hell.

A part of me from the corner keeps giving me the idea of stabbing this man, another part screams to go for Arvin's plan. How debatable !

We leave the dance floor when Denver makes me taste some fine, expensive brands of wines, whiskey and don't know what, he goes blur in seconds as i try to look clearly. Arvin can lock me for the drinks, i needed them so bad.

Three songs, three whole songs of total thirteen minutes, a death of my patience, plays and we dance when the partners exchange, he turns me and I close my eyes, on whom will I land, how will I get to Danver again ? The questions starts raining in my head when i feel someone touching my neck, or kissing my neck, i'm still with Danver "Don't be worried " he whispers and i lean back on his chest, his voice, his voice so calm when I close my eyes. My legs goes weak as he turns me around, attaching our hips together, so smooth, i can't even stand but this man is holding me so finely. I keep my head on his chest "Arya, just few more minutes" he says and i humm "I know" smilling, i wait for his voice to echo in my head again "what do you know, darling," Danver holds my chin, tracing his thumb on my lips, i smile as his hand moves back to my ears moving some strands of hair away "earbud" he whispers, oh yeah I was wearing a fucking earbud "you're safe Arya" my earbud speaks, or to precise Arvin speaks, goddam it was Arvin ? The voice was Arvin'...the fucking holy jesus, i can't even walk "Lemme show you what you should know" he says when I gets pulled away from him. Jesus...jesus pulls me grabbing my hands tightly, towords the door and I don't even try to stop him. I am happy to leave this place but wait...this man deserves something, my middle finger proudly rises up im his direction and firing starts in the crowd, he's angry, I can see, he's trying to catch us, i can hella see and he's stuck between crowd...well, my middle finger rises even above the sky level.

"Emir, my sign" I scream as jesus drags me like i am the only child of satan he hates, or i'm the satan himself.
__________________________________

Here is the next update guys 💙
Enjoy reading 💚

Here is the next update guys 💙Enjoy reading 💚