Chapter-5 Cupecake

Getting locked , kidnapped ,and almost killed but still heaving courage to breathe and stand , you know how it feels ? WORST

Getting locked , kidnapped ,and almost killed but still heaving courage to breathe and stand , you know how it feels ? WORST .... .

With all the cuts and wounds I got, my body felt to be like a boxing bag. Every bone was aching, not the least the cut marks designed on the skin, like its some kind of non living piece of shit. It's blue and red, my legs and hands. My face didn't got much injuries instead of the lips which are bruised. The hell was wrong with the dick heads.

Liam brought some clothes for me last night , strange... never knew about this treatment in a mafia's house. The smell was not killing me anymore. Finally I changed my clothes after many days but my body was still hurting, like hell. I almost wasted one and a half hour bathing ...I know it's harm to the cuts and bruises but the smell was killing me.

Arvin , that man, firstly he drew my attention because he was so casually wearing a whole black set of clothes. Probably returning from angelina jolie's wedding.
The first time he removed the cover from my face , time stopped and I froze - I could see him frozen too....it was just Liam panicking in the background with thunder and rain dancing outside.
wearing black shirt with perfect jet black hair, chiseled jaw with pure brown eyes just like dark nights , a perfect man every girl wants in her bed except me, in his mid twenties being the mafia leader .

Totally unacceptable , for me.
The rumour which made me visualise him to be a man in his mid fifties , suffering from anger issues. But dude I was so wrong , like totally fucking wrong .

Yes he gave me lots of injuries but...what else a mafia do, suffer and make others suffer. The way he walked back moving his hand in his hairs , damn I want my fingers in those soft locks.......
stop thinking about him

"You...are ...a girl ?" All he said after shuttering for a minute. His gaze never leaved my eyes . Staring intensely in my soul.

Looked like he saw a girl for the first time in his life .

never seen a beautiful human like me, he got mesmerised...ha ha ha....

Such an innocent guy but.....

wait ,Mafias are not innocent........

Yes, yes not so innocent guy.

Now stop

stop thinking about him

The handcuffs, he locked me with in the morning, were no longer able to stop me from peeking out of the room . Listening to the sound of my own breathing , I walked slowly outside the room I was locked in by Arvin and headed towards the kitchen , taking small but carefull steps as I went slowly, listening the sound which the gigantic wall clock made by each passing moment. Peeking in other two room's door made me realise that "he is gone" I whispered under my breath and straightened up my body posture .

As I entered in the kitchen, it was designed beautifully , as compared to kitchen in my house, it's not that big, but it's great, so royal and classy, with dim blue light and silent atmosphere ,
totally acceptable, it really looks mafia's home. But why do he lives in a apartment, if he's having such a big mansion.