Chapter-7 Baddies and Buddies

Arvin's pov

I left the apartment little earlier today for a meeting, few nights back one of my gang's man informed me about an incident going on in the bar owned by me.

Daniel and his men were doing meeting and planing against me in my own territory, which was overheard by some employees of the bar branch, I didn't knew how true the information was so I didn't focused on it till Wednesday when all my gangs men appeared in my apartment making me get away from Arya and  they told me about Daniel, but now as I receive the notification of the video of them planning and  number of times Daniel and his men were spotted in different branches of the bar, the concern is increased.

Not that he cannot come in the bar, other CEOs does and I have no issues, our services are the best one in world, but the point is, Daniel have a big connection with underworld and is among those who knows of me being mafia and had tried to blackmail me earlier once.

Apart from this he also owns his own bar lines so him comming to my bar makes zero sense other than the point that he must be up to something, something stupid.

Last time I accepted his apology, but this time, I am not going to repeat the same mistake again.

If he crosses the line, he'll have to die.

The sun was absent throughout the morning and wind was gathering speed by the minute. Somebody had painted the sky with dark clouds, roaring to bring disasters.

I focus on the road but my mind goes back to how Arya reacted to my touch, how her body shivered under me when I planted kisses over her neck. Since the day I wanted to continue what I left undone and I was going crazy thinking of her every moment even when I didn't wanted to, not that I didn't tried to distract myself but the image of  her moaning on the dinner table everytime I serve her food is living in my mind rent free.

Being busy with other issues leave so less time for me for dinner and  that's the only time I see her. Liam had been having an eye on her background but we haven't found anything yet. Now Daniel is making me more irritated as I cannot focus on Arya much because of this mother fucker.

Weather stations had forecasted cyclone and thunder storm in a day or two. Shops were fast downing their shutters and vehicles were hurrying towords their homes.

Rain drops, big and haphazard, had started falling down already. People were scurrying for covers and running to shades. My black bugatti headed towords the mension with roaring engine.

Turning the car in the silent alley, I drove slowly with the headlights showing the path on concrete road now filled with fast flowing water.

Trees were crazy as my hand banged on the steering. "Damn this rain !" although it's filthy and I almost saved myself from an accident, I love rain and more I love is sunlight.

The fallen tree in front made me divert my eyes in search for any other way to reach the mension. I huffed. Searching for a moment, there was nothing visible in the storm except the dark fog.
even the google can't work

Giving my mind a deep push I decided to move in the fog.

What if it's a valley ?

you go on this way more often Arvin ! How can there be

What if there's a large tree ?

What if there's a wall ? I don't care actually...

I drove straight, not looking for anything but just a passing by....
And there I was again on the main road.

It took disgusting two hours before I reached the mension, a black car already parked near the entrance of main gate.

Driving down inside the main gate, the other car followed mine when I stepped out and moved down to the shade of parking and looked at the gate of other car opening in synchronisation. All four members came out altogether like they practiced this for hundred times before.