Chapter-10 Bipolar

Arvin looked at me, his eyes scanned my face like he couldn't believe I was in front of him

Arvin looked at me, his eyes scanned my face like he couldn't believe I was in front of him. I saw how his eyes lingered on the bruises on my face for a while. It wasn't that bad, it just started bleeding because of chewing and further because of the hot tea, which I regretted.

I looked in his eyes as his finger moved on my lips, in the world of seven and a half billion people, fate somehow brought me to someone I couldn't read well. Don't know why but he did so much for me, much more than anyone had ever done -- yup he's a mother fucking bastard but a hot and sexy one . I didn't questioned his actions...maybe he did everything because he's afraid of his brother - Liam that guy --with a tank full of respects for human beings.

" I think ice-cream will not hurt your lips"  my thoughts got interrupted as Arvin stood in front of me with two plates of icecream. I took one without hesitation. Still sitting on the couch, with pain in neck and jaw. He hesitated a bit before taking seat next to me.

The awkward silence in room continued as I finished the ice cream, further Arvin served the food on the dining table. He hopped from room to room arranging things and  I watched him doing it. Arvin seemed to be so excited to serve that - like a baby penguin bouncing and running on snow...potato fucker.

Deep inside this caring impression of a mafia frightened me. I glanced at him every now and then on the dinning table only to find him staring back. This action-- this sudden action was kinda worrying me about future. The one side of me was warning of a disaster after the silence and the other side of me wanted to live peacefully the moments of smallest bit of care I got.

While eating, I decided to sleep on couch even if he offered me to sleep on his bed. Ok ! if he will say 'You can sleep on bed' I'll respond 'its ok... I'm ok on the couch' then he will say 'see you should sleep on bed...I don't have any problem' and I'll say 'its ok.. I'm good here' then he will forcefully lock me on chair for not following his instructions as he is a psychopath.

"I think you should sleep on couch" I blinked thrice before comming to sences again, the food almost fell from my mouth. I huffed, which came out as a questioning sound. He raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"I said you should sleep on couch" he repeated himself, I heard it in first go sir ! How could I forget that this man made me sleep on the chair since last few days.

"Ok" I responded.

"You wanna say something ?" the dreamy deep, velvety dominant Russian accent of English echoed in my ear cores.

"Nah...what can I say" Arvin looked down shaking his head after watching the fake-st smile a human could show,  the table again went silent and we continued having the food. Most of it were non spicy, almost everything. So I easily ate it all. Getting proper food after days was relaxing and satisfactory.

He waited several moments staring at me, I was confused as hell to what he was looking for - looking straight at me, after thinking of the situation I opened my mouth " That was really delicious, thankyou for the food" I saw a spark in his eyes and he replied "You got manners" and smiled.