Entertainment District Part 3

Tanjiro looked down and started to chuckle. He looked back up with an evil-looking smirk.

"Ahahaha....I...seem...weak? You must be blind then. You're looking at the Sun Hashira, Tanjiro Kamado!!! Remember the name you low-life demon!!"

The demon was extremely insulted by Tanjiro's words.

"Low-life demon!?! You shitty brat!! Who do you think you're talking to!?!"

Tanjiro noticed how the Oiran he speaking with not too long ago, looked like she was getting consumed by Daki

Koinatsu-Oiran!! What's...happening to her body!? Half of her body is gone, wrapped inside her obi!! She looks like she's getting devoured but...there's no blood coming out. I don't even smell any blood!!

He unsheathed his sword getting ready to utterly demolish this demon.

Tanjiro was about to rush in to save her but he smelled something strange in the distance

Tanjiro was about to rush in to save her but he smelled something strange in the distance. He whipped his head to his right wondering what the new scent was coming from. 

Is that....that smells like another demon!! Were there two demons here!?!

Then he heard some commotion in the form of yelling and swords clanking.

What's going on!? Is that Tengen's voice?? Seriously, what is going on!?

Then in Tanjiro's peripheral vision, he saw a person going flying into a building with a huge explosion. A considerable amount of dust was kicked up leaving Tanjiro even more befuddled and concerned than before. As the dust cleared, he caught a glimpse of the yellow and triangled-shaped haori that Zenitsu wore.

Zenitsu!? Are they fighting another demon!? I have to get over there!!

But then Tanjiro was reminded that a whole upper moon was standing in front of him and his priority was to take her out.

Right. Have to defeat her first. Then I'll find out what's going on over there.

As Tanjiro turned his head back to Daki, he wasted too much time thinking about the other's situation and she flicked her sash at him causing him to fly back into another nearby building.