The Mysterious Attacker

As many holes in the wall had been formed by the Tamari ball, an unknown demon appeared from the dust and was smiling deviously. 

"Ahahaha! Just like you said Yahaba! A house appeared out of nowhere!"

The paper that was making the house invisible fell off the nail that was holding it up. It slowly drifted to the ground making it useless.

The other demon with eyes in his hands had a evil grin and spoke up.

"Heh. Seems like they used a blood demon art that conceals things. Looks like a demon slayer with three other demons? How strange. Anyways Susamaru, the way you handled things is so immature. You got my clothes dirty with dust.*Tsk*. So annoying."

"Oh be quiet Yahaba. Your the one who's being annoying. It was thanks to my Tamari ball that I was able to find this place, so you should actually be thanking me. I want to play a little longer. And your clothes aren't dirty you germaphobe."

Tanjiro was looking in shock that the house he was sitting comfortably in minutes ago is close to being destroyed.

A-A Temari ball! A ball thrown by that woman destroyed the house this much!!

"Ahahaha! Found you!"

She threw the ball she was holding and it bounced countless times off of the walls and floor. The ball seemed to be aiming for Yushiro but he dodged it. But then the ball stopped midair and changed direction to take Yushiro's head clean off of his shoulders. Tanjiro cried out for Yushiro.

"Yushiro!!"

T-The ball! How did it change direction midair!? It took Yushiro's head!!

"Nezuko!! Take Tamayo and Yushiro to a place outside where it's safe!!"

Tanjiro unsheathed his blade ready for combat. The tamari ball demon was giggling mischievously.

"Ahahaha! I killed somebody! Hm?"

Tanjiro was standing in front of Tamayo protectively.

She has a stronger scent then the demon on my last mission! Not as strong as Muzan of course but there is a significant difference!

"The demon slayer with the Hanafuda earrings. That's you right?"

She's targeting me!?

"Tamayo! Please get to a place where you are able to hide!"

"Tanjiro. Please don't mind us, carry on with your battle. We will be fine without your protection because we are demons. We can't be killed by other demons remember?"

The demon threw the ball straight at Tanjiro.

If I dodge the ball then it will turn towards me and hit me! Maybe If I attack it then it will stop!

"Hinokami Kagura! Sunflower Thrust!"

As Tanjiro's sword erupted into flames, he thrusted his sword straight into the ball. His sword went through the ball completely but it started vibrating and shaking. This confused Tanjiro on how the ball could still move. The ball then moved-still penetrated by Tanjiro's sword-right into his face.

Tamayo looked at Tanjiro and the fire coming out of his sword. She started to have flashbacks from hundreds of years when she watched in awe as Yoriichi almost defeated Muzan and saved her. She was shook that another person of the same breathing style saved her.

"N-No way...Is it really the same breathing style...? Tanjiro's potential might just be as great as that man..."

Huh? How can this ball still move!? It moved weirdly as well when it hit Yushiro. But this isn't a special ball that can curve midair. What's controlling it!?