Mount Natagumo Part 2

Tanjiro looked up to see a small boy in a white kimono standing on some threads high above them. Tanjiro shivered slightly at the sight of the demon. He looked so menacing in the eyes of Tanjiro.

"Don't disturb our family's peaceful life here."

Is he floating in mid-air!? No....he's standing on some threads...and what is he talking about...? Family...?

"All of you will be killed soon. Mother will make quick work of you."

Mother..? Who's mother....?

Inosuke leaped off a person being controlled by the spiders to reach the demon standing on the threads.

"Hey! Imma kill you!!"

Inosuke swung his sword before he just barely reached the demon. He started falling back to the ground.

"Damn it!!"

The demon started to walk away from Inosuke's shenanigans

"Where are you going!? Come and fight me!! Why did you come here!? Ah!!"

Inosuke hit the ground hard which made Tanjiro worry a little.

"Inosuke!! I don't think that's the demon controlling the spiders! We have to-"

"Alright alright!! I get it!! We look for where the demon is!! You damn forehead! So annoying!"

Inosuke stuck his swords in the ground and put his arms out as if to grab something.

"Beast breathing. Seventh form. Spatial awareness!"

Inosuke has an excellent sense of touch due to him growing up on a wild mountain. With his own breathing style, he has developed a very sharp sense of touch. As long as he concentrates, he is even able to feel those miniscule vibrations in the air around him. He doesn't have to directly see his opponent in order to find it's position.

"Found it! There!! Tanjiro I found the demon's location!"

"Alright good work!"

Muruta wanted to give reassurance to let Tanjiro and Inosuke go and find the demon.

"Leave this to me!! I'll handle the situation here so just go find the demon controlling the spiders!!"

"Eh?"

"You've already pissed your pants! How can you even say that!?"

"Who told you I pissed my pants you stupid pig head!!! I'm not talking to you, so shut it!! Anyways, I'm sorry for not being very useful but I'm a member of the demon slayer corps too! Go find the demon! I'll think of a way to be useful!"

"Okay, I understand! Thank you Muruta!"

Tanjiro had to drag away Inosuke before he would leap on Muruta and hit him.

"I'm going to punch you before we leave you shithead!!! Who are you calling pig head!?! I'll definitely beat the crap out of you after I come back!!"

Inosuke had no choice but to follow Tanjiro and hold in his grievances with Muruta.

"I'm definitely going to punch that guy!!"

"Stop talking about that!"

"But he called me pig head Monjiro!!"

"It's Tanjiro!!"

Both of them ran for a while and Inosuke still kept on berateing Muruta. Tanjiro just chose to ignore him. But before long, they arrived at another person being controlled by the spiders. She was completely conscious and crying her eyes out. Her face was full of fear and she was shaking her head not wanting to do the actions that the threads made her do. The threads made her stab one of her comrades neck with her sword and hold the head of another.