Hashira Meeting

"Hey wake up already! How long are you going to sleep?! The hashira are now present!!"

Tanjiro's eyes shot open. He tried standing up but noticed his hands were bound together by rope. He looked in front of him and saw six widely different people. Tanjiro was extremely confused on who these people were and where he was.

Hashira!? What are hashira!? Whet the heck!? Who are these people? Where am I? 

The small butterfly-haori person spoke up.

"Tanjiro Kamado. This is the headquarters of the demon slayers. You are on trial right now."

Trial!? What is she talking about? Wait...I recognize her...she's the person from last night...last night...oh right, I defeated the lower rank 5 demon...and then...Giyu ran in...we argued for a bit and then this lady came in. She tried to attack Nezuko, and I defended her. And then...then...wait what happened after that...? My memory blanks after that...wonder what happened..

The one with a flame haori and yellow hair with red tips spoke up. He was the flame hashira. Kyojuro Rengoku.

"There's no need for a trial here! Protecting demons is a clear violation of conduct! We can deal with it ourselves! Every demon should be decapitated without fail!"

The one with white hair and diamond-encrested hairband raised his hand to his forehead. He was the sound hashira. Tengen Uzui.

"Let me cut her head off flamboyantly. I'll show I can spray more blood than anyone else. flamboyantly of course."

The one with pink hair and green tips had a hand to her mouth thinking to herself peacefully. She was the love hashira. Mitsuri Kanroji.

Ehhhhh...? We're gonna kill such a cute girl? My chest hurts...

The one with a huge physique and prayer beads clapped his hands together and started crying. He was the stone hashira. Gyomei Himejima.

"Ahh...what a pitiful child she is. How sorrowful. Let's kill her quickly to put her at ease."

The one with long black hair and blue tips looked into the sky not paying attention whatsoever. He was the mist hashira. Muichiro Tokito.

What were those clouds called again? I forgot...

All of them seemed to more or less agree to kill Nezuko. Tanjiro, very panicked, turned his head from side to side, looking in all directions rapidly trying to find Nezuko. Then an unknown voice spoke up from the trees.

"More importantly, what're we gonna do about Tomioka?"

Tanjiro looked up at him crawled up in a tree with a snake coiled around his neck. He had a black and white haori. He was the serpent hashira. Obanai Iguro.

"I have a headache seeing him not restrained. According to Kocho, Tomioka violated the demon slayer conduct as well. How do we deal with him? How will we make him take responsibility? How are we gonna make him suffer?"