Tanjiro's Welcoming Party

Tanjiro walked into the butterfly mansion to get ready for his party. He saw Shinobu pass by and waved. He walked happily to his room to get changed.

What should I wear? Hmm...Oh! I have the perfect idea for this!

As he walked into his room, he saw Zenitsu sitting right next to Nezuko's box and talking with her. He was very close to Nezuko. Too close for Tanjiro's comfort. When he opened the door, Zenitsu was interrupted and glanced at Tanjiro.

"Oh hey! Tanjiro!"

"What did I tell you about getting too close to Nezuko?"

"Sorry...I wasn't bothering her though!"

"Still. Give her some personal space. Wait until she's human again, and then ask her to date you. No point in doing it now. She acts like a child."

"Wait, so you don't mind me dating Nezuko?"

"Not really. Just give her personal space and we're fine. And don't act like a pervert. It's weird. You'll never be able to date her then."

"Ugh! That hurt! Your words are just as sharp as daggers!"

"It's true though. Nezuko would be super weirded out if you acted like a pervert around her."

"Fine...but speaking of Nezuko being a human, your really determined on doing that, huh?"

"Of course. It will happen. Whether in my life span or another's."

"You wouldn't want Nezuko to be a human before you die?"

"Of course I do. I'm just acknowledging that it might not happen before I die. We're demon slayers, Zenitsu. We don't have a very high chance of even making it to retirement."

"That's true, I guess..."

"Anyways, I have to go. Say hi to Inosuke for me."

"Where are you going?"

"To a welcoming party at Tengen's estate."

"Party? What for?"

"I just became a hashira Zenitsu. Or did you forget already?"

"Oh right!"

"Technically, I'm your superior, so you need to be nice to me haha."

"Ah, that's right! Sorry, Tanjiro-sama!"

"It was a joke, Zenitsu. Don't ever use that honorific in my name. It sounds weird when you say it."

"Why?"

"You're my friend. Friends shouldn't use that honorific. Stick to 'san', 'kun', or no honorific at all. It doesn't matter to me."

"Okay..."

"Alright, I'm going to change and head out."

"See you."

"Bye Zenitsu."

Tanjiro walked out of his room grabbing the outfit he wanted to wear. He changed in the bathroom and left the estate on his way to Tengen's house.

I don't mean to brag, but I think I look pretty good!

. . .

After about an hour of traveling, Tanjiro arrived at Tengen's house and knocked on the door. An unknown woman opens the door. She was of average height and had dark flowing hair. She also had very big...um...*ahem*...personality...

"Oh, are you Tanjiro? Please come in."

"Thanks. What's your name by the way?"

"It's Hinatsuru. Nice to meet you. Tengen and a few of the other hashira are in the living room. Not all of them showed up yet, so please be patient."