The Drum Demon Part 2

"Alright you demon!! I'm gunna kill you right here and now! You're going to make me stronger so die and become my stepping stone!! Ahahaha!"

The pig headed person launched himself at the demon. He swung both of his swords at the demon's neck. But before he could chop off the demon's neck he raised his hand at his drums and hit it. He was silently cursing everybody that annoyed him.

"Vermin. All of you. You pests irritate me."

The demon hit the drum and the entire room rotated once again. Teruko again not expecting the room to rotate was pushed on her side.

"Kyahh!!"

"Teruko! Hold on to the furniture!!"

Tanjiro easily landed on his feet when the room rotated. But then, the boar headed boy landed on Tanjiro's body. He leapfrogged off of Tanjiro and jumped back towards the demon.

What is this guy doing!? He's crazy!

Tanjiro felt the need to warn the strange boy so the fight wouldn't go on endlessly.

"The demon is using a blood demon art to control the room! Don't blindly swing your swords at him! It's pointless!"

The demon was silently cursing out the intruders that are disturbing his home.

"Pisses me off...these annoying vermin making a mess in my house..."

He hit the drum on his shoulder again and the house rotated once again. Tanjiro was quickly losing his patience at the demon.

Arghh! This fight is going to go on forever if he keeps on rotating the room! Shit! What should I do!? I need to unleash a hinokami kagura form that doesn't need a lot of footing!

Tanjiro landed on his feet once again. He readied his sword at the demon. He pointed his blade straight at the demon indicating that Tanjiro would end his life.

"Alright that's enough of your stupid games! I'm sorry but you have to die now! I will not yield!!"

Tanjiro launched himself at the demon, holding his sword to his side ready to swing at the demon's neck.

"Hinokami Kagura! Clear Blu-"

Tanjiro couldn't finish his sentence as the demon hit the drum on his stomach. Tanjiro was then hit with an extreme feeling. His instincts screamed at him to evade the attack that he didn't know was coming. Every hair on his body immediately stood up in fear. His mind was filled with the only thing he could think of at that moment:

Dodge! Dodge!! Dodge!!!

Tanjiro flipped his body to the side so fast that he never moved so quickly in his life. Three claw marks appeared where he just was.

H-Holy shit!! Claw marks just appeared out of nowhere just where I was! If I didn't dodge I surely would've died!

Tanjiro heard another loud beat of a drum but the demon hadn't touched any of his drums. Then suddenly the room changed. Tanjiro was still in the air so he started falling to the ground. He didn't expect for the room to change again so he landed on his side.