Total Concentration: Constant

Side Note: Just as a little warning, they're will be some ✨spicy✨ pics of Tanjiro 🤭 so if you don't like that just click off. (The pics aren't anything too serious lol)

. . .

Tanjiro walked away from the table feeling happy he beat Kanao. He left the room to walk back to the medical ward, to his bed.

"Tanjiro."

He looked behind him to see the three girls who helped in his training earlier.

"Oh. What is it?"

They seemed a little heisitant but after a couple seconds one of them extended their arm.

"Here's a towel. You're pretty sweaty from the intense tea game with Kanao right? So here."

"Oh! Thank you! How kind!"

All three were pleasant that Tanjiro accepted the towel. He wraped it around his neck to dry off all the excess sweat.

"Um...Tanjiro, do you do total concentration breathing all the time?"

"Hm?"

"Morning, noon, and night? Do you do total concentration breathing when you sleep?"

"No, I don't...even when sleeping...? Is that even possible...?"

"Yes. Being able to do that makes all the difference between being strong and weak."

"I mean...I've never tried that before...but I guess I could do it."

"Some people are able to do it. All the hashira...and Kanao. You should try!"

"Kanao too, huh? Okay, great idea! I'm going to give it a try! Thank you!"

-Time Skip-

The next day right after waking up, he immediately went outside to start training.

It's probably better to take off my shirt so I don't get heat stroke.

He removed his shirt revealing his toned upper body. He put a fist into his hand readying himself.

Okay! Let's do this!

He walked to the garden and found some heavy rocks, put them in Nezuko's box, and put it on his back

He walked to the garden and found some heavy rocks, put them in Nezuko's box, and put it on his back. Then he ran with it.

 Then he ran with it