Chapter 21

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

I immediately wore my clothes and followed after Sania. I know my sister won't be able to stop herself from talking to me because she always needs me in everything, she isn't stupid or brave enough to jump off the cliff for a man.

What I didn't like between us was the hate and tantrums she would throw at me. Not that I care but I do. It is unfortunate that I am emotionally stuck into this.

Stepping out of the bedroom, I headed straight to her room, I knocked and knocked and knocked, I yelled her name as loudly as I could, still no response.

"It is my bloody home, don't make unnecessary noise," Damien scolded me, walking down the stairs. Usually he stays in a plain vest and jeans but he had his jacket on, it means he is on his way to go somewhere.

"It's all happening because of you, couldn't you have stayed inside the bathroom?" I asked, crisscrossing my arms and glared at him.

Before I could register, he pulled me closer to him and smashed his lips on me. To my own astonishment, I kissed him back, his tongue entering my mouth, almost choking my breath as I tried to get him off me. He made sure to secure me in his arms with both hands, the only option leaving me to repeat his actions.

He pushed me against the door, deepening our small intimate moment, the muffled sounds of our kiss was the only thing my ears could hear. He squeezed my hips hard as I bit his lower lips teasingly. Does he think he is the only one who knows how this all works?

Abruptly, the door behind me opened and I expected myself to fall on my back but Damien held me steady, we broke the kiss and looked at my sister whose mouth left ajar and face seemed like she just had her crying session done.

"Ah, why are you doing this to me, Ishita?" She asks crying harder out of the blue.

I shared a look with Damien, realizing we were sort of still hugging each other, I tried to make distance if it calmed her down any bit but Damien didn't seem to be much bothered by her tears like me, he was making sure to snake his hand on my waist as if he was my boyfriend.

"I know, Ishita is always like this," Damien spoke, I arched my eyebrows at him, "But we didn't mean to hide our relationship from you, believe me,"

Relationship?

This word has officially hurt my sister beyond my imagination, tears were betraying even more than before, she might collapse at any moment because the amount of stamina she is using just to cry her heart out was concerning.

"Wha-" He slapped my ass cheeks to avoid crossing him, it is not like I wanted to go against him anyway, "Yes, Sania, I am so sorry,"

"It is fine," She inhaled sharply, gazing at him, "I hope you both stay happy," And with this, she again locked herself in, even though she did not seem to be least happy, I ignored it.