~ XXXIV ~

Blake

The door closed behind Cameron and I pushed him against it, capturing his lips in a heated kiss.

It had been a long night without him and I was starving for his attention.

Licking his bottom lip, I groaned when Cameron opened his mouth, allowing me access to slide my tongue along his velvet soft one.

Fuck.

I had missed him. In every way possible.

His hands found their way into my hair, yanking slightly, pulling a moan from me. I fucking loved it when he tugged on my hair, took that bit of control, making me almost beg for him.

My dick began to twitch to life, eager to be free from the confines of my jeans and touched by my soulmate.

Letting my hands roam over his torso, I guided them under his shirt, along the warm skin of his sides, his back, his stomach. Reaching further up, I pulled his shirt along with me, tugging it until he had to break from our kiss to throw it over his head.

Cameron looked at me with hooded eyes, the lust in them turning them dark in colour, almost to a chocolate brown.

Shit.

Reaching out, he grabbed my shirt and yanked it up, pulling it off my head and tossing it to the floor. He then grasped my hand and dragged me towards his bedroom, the desperation in his actions causing his breath to come out in pants and his movements jerky.

He wanted me.

And he wasn't being shy about it.

The realisation sent a jolt along my spine, straight to my crotch, pulsing along my cock, causing it to ache.

Pushing the bedroom door open, I wrapped my arms tightly around Cameron's bare waist and rested my head on his shoulder, nibbling his neck, before walking him forwards, towards the bed.

He fell against the soft blanket, bounced on his stomach, but then jerked around to a sitting position, dangling his legs over the edge, pulling me to stand in between them. Gazing up at my face, he fiddled with the button on my jeans, dragged the zipper down, then tore the jeans lower down my legs, yanking them until I was kicking them off of my feet. Without breaking eye contact, he hooked his fingers under the waistband of my boxers, pulling at them with just as much urgency.

In one swift movement, I tossed them to the side as well, then raked a hand through Cameron's hair, brushing it off of his forehead, watching his eyes darken further. He flicked his gaze to my cock as it curved upwards, quivering in front of his face. He licked his lips, then lifted his hooded eyes back to mine. Panting slightly, he opened his mouth, his tongue snaking through his parted lips to lick the tip of my dick.

Shit.

Keeping eye contact, Cameron opened his mouth wider, then sucked me into his mouth, groaning as he took me deeper into his throat.

Deeper.

Deeper.

Slowly.

Deliberately.

Fuck.

Closing my eyes as his warm mouth engulfed me, I ran both hands through his thick hair, brushing it back, feeling the soft strands between my fingers. My hands stopped at the back of his head, and I cupped his neck, feeling the warmth of his skin and the pulse of his muscles.

He took me to the back of his throat, gradually pulling me out, and then sucking me back again. Slowly. Taking his time.

Releasing a shuddering breath, I let myself feel the tingles in my stomach, the rush of goosebumps across my skin, the ache in my cock. Although I'd had many lovers over the years, they couldn't compare to the intense feeling of Cameron's mouth, the exciting flick of his tongue, the eagerness of his finger tips digging into my ass cheeks as he pulled me further towards him.