~ IX ~

Cameron

Evan pulled away from the kiss and loosened his grip around my waist so that he could take my hand once more.

I let him lead me blindly through the dark bedroom. There was a small gap in the curtains letting in the street lighting from outside, casting a strip of light across the floor, along the bed sheets and up the opposite wall.

Sensing Evan coming to a stop, I reached out and wrapped my arms around his torso, feeling his hands brush over mine.

"Let's lie down," he whispered, moving my hands from his waist as he sat down. I heard the bed shift as he sat on the edge to remove his dress shoes.

I lowered myself next to him, kissing his soft neck as he busied himself with his shoes. I wasn't wearing any. No point really when I knew all of my clothes were coming off anyway.

Brushing a hand through his hair, I gripped the back of his neck while I sucked on it, revelling in the musky smell of his cologne.

Straightening up, Evan cupped my face in both of his hands, pulling me away from his neck, and leaned in to capture my lips again. His lips were soft and warm, and moved expertly against mine.

My heart was racing in anticipation and my dick throbbed in the confines of my jeans, wanting to be released, touched, kissed, licked. I shuddered as a thrill rippled through my body.

Fuck.

I slithered my hands into Evan's jacket, using them to slide the jacket away from his lithe body, down his shoulders, off his arms. He didn't break from our kiss as he threw the jacket across the room.

His hands found the buttons on my shirt, and slowly popped one open.

Another one.

And another.

One more.

His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter my mouth. Without hesitation, I let him in, allowing my tongue to glide over his slowly, gently, no rush. Running my hands through his soft hair again, I rested my arms on his shoulders while his expert hands took their time unbuttoning my shirt.

I felt his soft fingers skim over the warm skin of my chest, getting lower, lower, lower to tease my stomach and run along the waistband of my jeans, sending a jolt down my spine and prickles along my arms.

Evan's lips moved from my lips to my chin, kissing along my jaw and down my throat, causing a rush of goosebumps across my skin.

My heart thumped in my chest. My skin felt sensitive to his touch. My dick twitched almost painfully in my jeans.

I wanted this.

Shit.

I really wanted this.

Pulling away slightly and pressing his forehead to mine, Evan grabbed my shirt with both hands and slowly opened it fully, then rolled it down my arms and tossed it to the side.

I felt him kiss my nose as his hands pushed gently at my shoulders, lowering me down gently until my back hit the sheets.

The gap in the curtains did little to light up the bedroom, so I felt, more than saw, Evan fumble with the buttons on his own shirt, and heard the ruffle of material as he slid the cotton from his body to the floor.

His hands slowly parted my legs as I felt his warm breath on my stomach. He kissed my navel, licked a stripe up my stomach to my chest and then kissed his way along my chest until he reached a nipple. Taking the little bud into his hot mouth, he licked and nipped at it, causing me to moan at the sensation. I balled my hands into fists, digging my nails into the skin on my palms.