~ VIII ~

Cameron

Pulling the bedroom's black out curtains open, I stared out of the window as the sun made its way slowly down towards the horizon after sending hot waves across the city all day.

After what seemed like the hottest day yet, I'd hardly slept. The bedroom had been like an oven, despite the air conditioning trying its hardest to cool it down. My sheets were a tangled mess, and I wasn't fairing much better, feeling hot, bothered and sticky.

I was aware I was standing at my window in just my boxers, but no one could see me up here anyway. The next building was across the busy city street and, unless someone had binoculars trained directly at me, no one was looking. No one ever looked at me anyway. Yeah, I may get the odd stare from a woman, a curious glance from a guy, but that was all it ever was.

A look. A glance.

That was all it would ever be.

I was disgusting.

No one wanted me.

The cold feeling of being watched washed over me, causing a shiver to run along my spine, and I backed away from the window, grabbing the curtains and drawing them closed again.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Making my way over to the bathroom, I heard a noise outside the apartment door. Curious and slightly nervous, I walked over to the door and stuck an eye in the peephole.

Tate was across the hallway, fumbling with the key of his apartment, while trying to hold a bag of groceries in his other hand. He was dressed in a t-shirt so tight it was hanging on for dear life across his muscular chest, drawing attention to his taut stomach and strong arms. The light from the hallway highlighted his blonde hair, making it look like a halo above his head. He looked every bit the god-like human he was.

Fuck.

He was gorgeous.

Feeling my boxers getting tighter, I backed away from the door towards the bathroom, feeling a little guilty at getting turned on by my neighbour while he was completely unaware.

Was this how spies felt? Guilty at watching others while they remained blissfully ignorant?

Was that how my spy felt right now?

Did I even have a spy?

Scratching my head as I walked along, I wiped that thought from my mind.

Stop thinking.

Closing the bathroom door behind me, I switched on the shower, turning the dial to the perfect temperature, before hopping in. Glancing down, I couldn't help but notice my dick standing to attention, a sign that I'd clearly enjoyed watching my sexy as hell neighbour in tight clothing.

Although I was tempted to sort myself out in the shower, I knew I wouldn't be completely relieved. I needed ... something else.

Someone else.

An image of the handsome black haired, blue eyed man from the other night flitted across my mind, making my dick throb and a shiver run down my arms.

Fuck.

Maybe just a quick tug ....

Reaching down, I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock and squeezed, gasping at the touch.

Shit. I needed this.

I ran my hand along towards the tip, flicked a finger across the slit and then slipped my hand back down again.

That felt ...

No.

I snatched my hand back and shivered.