4: hello I'm Jungkook

Night turns into day,

The Vampire couldn't be more nervous.  He doesn't remember ever being this nervous, it was crazy!

"Relax, just take it slow," he told himself while he prepared. Putting on his gloves and pulling extra on his socks so they will not accidentally fall down. He fixed his collar and grabbed the umbrella.

Today he will give it a shot to approach the lovely creature. It can go wrong in so many parts, but he hopes it will go well.

He just hase to avoid smiling so the merman won't be scared off by his fangs. But the only thing he couldn't hide were his red eyes. He just hopes the boy doesn't actually take note of that.

And yes, remember. Slow cautious steps, no sudden movements.

Jungkook stared outside at the spot. The merman hasn't come yet, but it isn't time yet. He still had three minutes.

Which is almost exactly the time it took for the merman to show himself. Looking curiously at the new flowers that were placed for him. He seemed to take extra interest in the sunflower nearby.

'this is my chance' Jungkook thought and opened the door, opening up his umbrella and taking a step outside.

The merman didn't notice him yet. So slowly the vampire started walking over. Making a nervous fist with his hand. Jungkook wasn't used to feeling like this, he wasn't sure what to do. He was so used to being the most confident of the family. And the strongest among his...Friends. No one told him how to act in situations like this, he can only do what he thinks is right and hope the feeling will be back in control soon.

Closer

Closer

The merman was so close now, he was even more beautiful. His beautiful hair that was wet and sticking in cute curl tips against his face. Elegant arms and fingers that had a shimmering hint of a scale texture on them. A pretty slender male waist that went to his hips and the shape turned into a beautiful blue/green-ish colored tail.

Jungkook wanted to feel it...

Oh, shit he had to say something. Or else he would be scared off if he suddenly pops up so close.  Jungkook, think of something!

The vampire cleared his throat and spoke up with a gentle voice.

"hello, my name is Jungkoo-"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence. The merman was startled and with a fear filled face he turned back into the water and swam off as fast he could.

"jungkook, you messed up..... Aaargh!" Jungkook angrily went back in the house and threw the umbrella across the room while he went into the kitchen taking out a left over blood bag and taking a big slurp. "i'm so stupid, now he will never come back!!"

Jungkook was really angry at himself. He squeezed the bag with his hand and the side busted open causing the blood to spill down his hands and staining his shirt and pants. "fuck..." he muttered and the the bag into the sink walking even more annoyed to his bedroom to change.

-

That night, once he was calmed down and had time to think about this morning he had decided to write a letter.

Maybe, maybe maybe. If the merman ever returns tomorrow or... A few days later, a week or even longer. Then instead of seeing a scary vampire he will be greeted with flowers and a letter.

Maybe that was a better idea. Hopefully this will work and the merman will actually return. He'd like it if the merman reads it. He really spent a lot of time thinking about what was best to write without making a whole book of words.

Actually....he hoped the boy can even read at all,

'Hello Merman,

I am very sorry for scaring you like that. I didn't mean to, I just wanted to introduce myself. You've been visiting my flower garden often and I took interest in you. I just didn't know how to approach you without startling you. I've never actually met someone of your kind.

But I can promise you I mean to harm. I just want to talk to  you.

So... Please don't run from me next time, I will keep a good distance if that makes you more comfortable.

-Jeon Jungkook'

Not a big letter. But it will have to do. Neatly he folded in two and went outside. He switched up the flowers again, adding an extra sunflower. Hoping it will draw his attention and make him return tomorrow.

The vampire tied the letter onto the pot and stepped back. This was a good greeting for him right? Pretty flowers and a letter in the middle.

If this doesnt work then Jungkook would definitely feel sad. He really didn't want to scare him off. Now he was regretting what he did.He was too fast. He should have waited. Heck, he should have just put a letter there in the first place.

"im stupid, can you believe it? A vampire that is too dumb to even think of that" the raven spoke to himself while heading back inside. He had to let out his emotions. And what is better than to chase some hunters and make them fear the dark.

Jungkook grinned at the thought.
Vampires are overall not all bad people. There are those that live normally with kindness. But those are very, very few. Jungkook had only met one once. But they got captured already.
Jungkook was kind of, in between. He always thought he was evil. Born and raised to bring fear to those who live under them in the food chain.

But lately he hasn't been feeling so into doing bad things. Yet it was in his nature so like today, he was looking forward to scaring some people out there. Being the feared vampire they portray him as.

Jungkook might be a lonely one but sometimes he does enjoy his time here. Because he gets to do stuff like that. It's very amusing to see them cry and be like children calling for their mother.

"yes, a good night for fear" he chuckled and grabbed his keys before leaving the mansion

---

Thankies for reading! Sorry it took a little longer for such a short chapter. I am working hard on a project for my job so i didn't have much time to write more in this chapter😭

I hope you still enjoyed. Ill update the next chapter soon! See you there❤🐣

🌼🌼🌼