1: intro

Jungkook, who thinks he has been alive for too long. He lot interest in things he used to enjoy. He had fallen into a dark pit he couldn't get out from.

The life began to bore him....Until...

One early morning when the sun shone brightly over the lake behind his mansion, he saw something. Something he had never seen this close.

A merman, the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. His blonde hair and light skin made him almost glow in the light of the sun. A surprisingly colorful tail that was slightly visible through the clear undeep water.

That was the day that Jungkook found a new interest in life. Even after telling himself he was never going to like anything anymore. He just couldn't stop watching him.

Every morning the merman would pull himself to the shore trying to get close to the flower pots Jungkook placed there. He would pluck the leaves and examine them. One day he even tried to eat them.

So now the Vampire knew that the creature liked plants and began to move them around every few days. It kept the merman interested who came back every morning, very cautious before getting out of the water and playing with the new flowers that were placed there.

Jungkook had been looking at the mermand for so long yet he had never shown himself to him. He had never stepped outside the same time the merman was there.

It's... He doesn't want to scare him off. Then he would never come back! And that would sadden the vampire.
But also, he isn't able to go outside in the sun. If he does he would have to cover up all his skin.

But before he tries anything funny he will have to think this through. Think of a way to approach him without scaring him, what to say, how to act...

Mermaids are not seen a lot anymore, they are hidden away. Their kind is endangered by monster hunters. But now the attention was on the vampires that felt like a night time plague in the city.

Jungkook hasn't felt like that in a long long time. But he was angry at himself for letting this happen. But he can't help it....He wants to meet this creature, he wants to get to know him...Hear his voice....

---

Here is a short introduction to the story! I hope it peaked your interest! Please be a little more patient with me. Its a second book i will be working on and will my two jobs i might not update consistently. But i will update as much i can in a week!

Before we go further here are again some warnings :)

-boyxboy
-fantasy themes
-action
-romance
-mature scenes

I will update the first chapter in the upcoming two days!

I really hope you all will enjoy the story!🐣💕