Chapter 65: Celebration

Start from the beginning

Arcadios's face and many others went pale by his word. What he said was true and they couldn't deny it even if they wanted to, they could try using force to make him submit but Neos is like a one man mage army filled with powerful wizards that are above Wizard Saints, they could try to use this to say he's thread the kingdom to try and use his guild as a bargaining chip. But the moment the Fairy Tail mages walked up standing beside Neos, then mages from Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and even Sabertooth. They all knew it was useless to use force or try anything that could cost them their lives, and suddenly the Minister of Defense stepped in.

"I have a proposal." The short old man said raising his hand, despite his legs is shaking in fear, he still tried to put up a brave face, he knew full well not to antagonize Neos Zero. "We leave the responsibility for the wanted criminal Ultear Milkovich to Neos Zero. Any crime she commits from then on he will bear the full responsibility for it."

The Minister turns to gaze at Arcadios giving him the look to not do or say anything, the lasting they want now is to make an enemy out of the wizards that fought for their kingdom. 'From what I can see, Neos Zero is the son of the Dragon of Apocalypse, Acnologia. In the future, he could become the legendary hero summoned through time. We can't make an enemy out of him.' He thought as sweat ran down his forehead feeling Neos's sharp glare directed toward him.

"Not a bad offer." Neos said lowering his bloodlust a bit and making the Minister of Defense release the breath he was holding.

"Then it settles!" A short man with white hair and a mustache walks up, wearing royal clothing. He was king of Fiore, Toma E. Fiore. Seeing an opportunity to smooth things out, he immediately took it, as the lives of not only his daughter but his people are at risk, as they are walking on thin ice. "Ultear Milkovich, from now on all of your past crimes will be clear. But any illegal action you do now will fall on Neos Zero to take responsibility for your action." 

The king said much to Ultear and the knights' shock. The bloodlust disappears and the mages cheer, Ultear can't believe it herself, her past crime was clear. Crime Sorciere was a way for her to try and redeem herself. Looking up at Neos, she can't help but shed a tear seeing his warm smile. "Thank you." She said hugging him.

Back in the present.

"Should we go in?" Ultear said looking down at her palm now having many crack lines.

"Are you nervous?" Neos said seeing Ultear looking down at her skin.

"I don't mind, just... this needs time getting used to." Ultear said looking back up at Neos, but was surprised to see half his face had tan skin that looked like it was spreading on him, the scars on his right eye, and his neck.

"We can use the disguise function of our ring to look normal again. Or we can both look like this." Neos said making Ultear smile.

She activates her ring as her skin turns back to her normal look and Neos does the same. 

"Still, are you really dressing like that?" Ultear said as they both turned to walk back in. "You look like you're ready to fight more than dance."

"Hey, I can dance." 

"In heel? Oh, I'm gonna enjoy seeing this." Ultear said with a sadistic smirk, as they walked back into the room.

"Oh, Neos you seem to be feeling better." They already got a comment from Freed who was trying to chase away girls getting too close to Laxus.

"You seem to be quite occupied there Freed." Neos quickly changed the topic, looking amused at the scene.

"Well, as a proud member of the Thunder God Tribe, I can't allow just anyone to get close to Laxus." Freed replied to which Laxus sweat dropped.