Chapter 4: Relationship

Wendy: Nooooo!

Wendy is holding on tight to Neos back.

Neos: Wendy let go, I need to go.

Levy: Neos, what's going on?

Neos: Levy can you take her please?

Levy: What?

Wendy: Nooo! I want to be with big bro!

Neos: Listen she is new here and currently don't have a place to stay.

Levy: Why don't you just let her stay at your place?

Cana: Yeah it couldn't be that bad of a place.

Neos: My place isn't safe for kid, she would probably got hurt or lost in there. It depends on what happened first.

Wendy: I promise I won't cause trouble.

Levy: I mean she been really close to you since you bring her here. I don't think she would want to be separated from you.

Neos: It's just my place isn't safe to enter or inside either. You girls all live in the same apartment, can you or anyone help her settled in?

Cana: We can but... what do we get in return?

Neos: What?

Cana: I mean what you give us in exchange?

Neos: I don't think this is how human trafficking work.

Cana: This isn't human trafficking! What I'm saying is what will you pay us for us to help her out!

Neos: Alright then what do you want?

Wendy: Nooo!

Cana: Let see... I want your bike.

Neos: Not happening.

Cana: Alright then let see...what should I ask for?

Levy: There is something I want to ask.

Neos: What's it?

Levy: Where did you park your bike anyway? I saw you riding it but I never saw it park anywhere.

Erza: It's here.

Erza walk to the group after beating the shit out of Natsu and Gray. For arguing and fighting with each other making them lose to Neos.

Neos: You seem to be in a better mood.

A few minutes ago

Natsu: It was because of you that I lost!

Gray: Me!? You were the one who is keep getting in my way!

Natsu: It's because you keep-

The sound of a something large hit the ground. They turn to see Erza standing next to a Purgatory's blade a large buster sword.

Erza: He actually fight seriously and you two just have to get in the way and ruin it!

Natsu: E-E-Erza wait!

Gray: Yeah let's talk about this.

Erza: I'm going to destroy you both!

She lift up the blade as the two boys run for their lives and she give chase.

Back to the present

Erza: Yeah just have to get it out of my system.

Levy: Why didn't you use it, in the fight?

Cana: Yeah that Purgatory's blade is powerful, you probably would stand a better chance again him with that.

Erza: The blade is a one time use. It's made from his projection magic so it durability is low and he probably just dissolve it if I use it again him.