Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail

A month had pass since the fight between Neos and Laxus. Facing a waterfall, Neos began to walk towards it. Behind a tree Erza, Natsu, Gray and Wendy are staring at him.

Natsu: Is that where he live?

Gray: Probably.

Erza: Quiet you two.

Neos walk through the waterfall before completely disappearing.

Wendy: Big bro had a secret base behind a waterfall. So cool.

Erza: A secret base, this is really exciting to see one in person.

Gray: Should we continue? We know where it is now.

Natsu: Isn't it obvious? We are crashing at his place tonight!

He then began to run towards the waterfall jumping head first into it, only to meet a wall before falling in the river then being pull down stream. The other are shocked by this.

Inside the base, which is a cave base.

Earth: Huh? Some idiot just jump head first in a wall.

Earth go back to training his reflexes and sensing skill. The other Neos doing their own thing.

He found out that after he split then turn back to one again, he gained all the memory that each one gain. Taking advantage of this he turn a 24h a day to a 144h a day.

The next day in the guildhall.

Neos: What happen to you?

Natsu: Nothing just accidentally hit my head.

Wendy: Uh, big bro. Why are people running around picking up so much jobs at once?

Neos: Huh? Strange.

Erza: Because this is The S-Class Promotion Trail.

Neos: Oh I remember now.

Erza: Yeah. Because that last year you vanished on everyone for 3 months straight.

Neos memory show Earth sitting with Lightning and Leaf checking his bike before taking it for a test ride.

Erza: And the sad part is, you were actually on the list.

Natsu: So what does S-Class give you? It's just a title or we get something like a raise?

Gray pointed his finger to the second floor.

Gray: Up there are the S-class jobs only S-class mages can go up there. There are some people chosen by the master for the trail every year, sometimes someone wins and sometimes no one wins.

Erza: The guild actually only has one S-class mage, Gildarts Clive.

Natsu: That mean he must be really strong.

Neos: I remember him.

Erza: If the last year you didn't vanished we would probably have another S-Class wizard.

Suddenly Makarov leaped up to the second-floor coughing gaining everyone's attention, Makarov looked towards the one of the table and saw Neos and the others.

Makarov: Glad to see you didn't ghost us this time Neos!

He said with a smile then he instantly switched to a serious expression.

Makarov: I will now announce the candidates for the S-Class Promotion Trail!

Everyone remained quiet in expectation.

Makarov: Laxus Dreyar!

Laxus: About time.

Makarov: Cana Alberona!