Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!

Meanwhile, underground, Natsu and his team have rescued Lucy, Yukino, and Arcaidos. And at the moment they were standing before an open door with future Lucy standing in their path, crying tears at seeing Natsu's face, told them that she was from the future and passed out. Natsu then carried her on his back out of there. 

"I came here to prevent something terrible, and warn all of you..." Future Lucy said. "On July 7th, the day known as the Dragon Kings Festival... over 10,000 dragons will appear, and destroy the capital and the palace, thousands of lives will be lost."

And naturally, Natsu and the others were left stunned. "Over 10,000 dragons..." Mira uttered looking a little nervous remembering their encounter with Acnologia, which did not go that well.

"Oh my gosh!" Happy looked like he was about to freak out.

"Maybe it has something to do with the dragon graveyard?" Wendy questioned.

"I don't know." Carla replied.

"It's unfathomable." Pantherlily said and had a nervous sweat.

"10,000 dragons suddenly appear?" Ace question.

"Anyway, we gotta prepare! We're going to war!" Natsu declared, being the first one among them willing to fight.

"For once, I actually agree with you." Gray said also willing to fight.

"That's impossible!" Happy shouted with fear.

"You mean, you all believe me?" Future Lucy asked with slight disbelief.

"Is it a lie?!" Natsu questioned.

"No! But... I didn't think anyone would believe something like this... Well... some of you." Future Lucy uttered then remembered her interaction with Jellal and Ultear.

"Why would we doubt your words, Lucy?" Natsu questioned with a serious gaze, bringing a smile on future Lucy's face.

"That's kind of pathetic future me. Have more faith in your friends!" Lucy said with a smile, although this whole situation still creeped her out a bit.

"I'm scolding myself?! But your right..."

Carla then widened her eyes, and her body tensed up as she began shaking in fear.

"Is something the matter, Carla?" Ace said seeing Carla's change of mood, as she held onto his hand.

"It's true..." She uttered as all of their eyes widened. "I know this might be a little late to reveal this but... I sometimes can see into the future."

"What?" Wendy questioned looking at her partner.

"Wait for real!?" Gray question.

"I don't truly believe it at first. But after I saw a vision of Acnologia's attack, Neos' Rose Aisa breaking, Mana's hair turned white, and a white light struck down from the sky." She said as the Fairy Tail Mage's eyes widened recalling the event that happened on Tenrou Island.

"And now I have another vision... the palace falling, and Lucy singing, no she wasn't singing, she was crying and shouting, Mana being burned alive, and Neos was stabbed by a man with white hair in a red cloak. Standing on a dragon was someone wearing black and white, he had an empty smile holding Neos' Yamato."

They all went silent not knowing what to say at the reveal.

"If that really is the cast then..." Wendy uttered although she didn't want it to be true.

" We all...d-died." Natsu finished.

"No... we... died..." Happy was trembling with tears in his eyes.