Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven

In the beach

Natsu: Let's party!

Happy: Aye!

The place our group was in is called Akane Resort, Akane Resort is a popular tourist spot in the kingdom, it consisted of a giant amusement park and a five-star hotel next door.

Gray: Hey give me back my boxers, you bastard!

Gray shouted as Natsu waved Gray's boxer shorts in the air, as Gray used Happy to cover his private area.

Natsu: Not on your life!

He said with a mocking tone as he laughed at Gray.

Lucy: Don't use Happy to cover yourself up!

None of them noticed a certain blue haired girl hiding behind a palm tree.

Juvia: Gray-sama... So bold!

Erza is currently covering Mana's eyes not wanting her to see what's going on. While Wendy have to cover her own while having a red face.

Later in the hotel

Mana and Wendy were left in the hotel room with Carla. Erza didn't want Mana to go inside a casino this early in age.

Wendy: So...how does it feel?

Mana: Feel what?

Wendy: How does it feel taking away my big brother?

Mana: What? Wendy I think you got something mix-

Wendy: I don't! I didn't got it mix up, Mana. Neos found me first!

Wendy try to push Mana only for her to catch Wendy making them stand in a power struggle.

Mana: So? Onii-san found you first, but do you see him for who he is?

Wendy: I did! I think about him everyday! Unlike you who he stay alongside for years, he isolated himself on an island and I basically didn't see him in years!

Wendy push Mana back

Mana: Lied! If you really care so much about Onii-san then you would know that he put everyone he care for above himself!

Mana push Wendy back

Carla: Stop this childs!

Carla heard the commotion from the bathroom, coming out seeing the two girls fighting each other. She fly in getting in between them. Now holding Wendy back.

Wendy: Don't get between us Carla. I need to deal with this myself!

Carla: What has gotten into you, Wendy?

Wendy: You took my brother away from me!

Mana: I don't even know you!

Carla: Stop this Wendy! Before it get out of hand!

Wendy: He only save you and take you in because of pity!

Mana: Pity? He didn't do that for pity.

Wendy: How would you know!?

Carla: Wendy stop! You are letting your emotions control you again!

Mana: At that moment when he save me. He seemed so happy. Almost as if he, not I, was the one who'd been saved.

Wendy fist clenched tight, he bang cover her eyes.

Mana: I was even jealous, even though his eyes seemed so empty. He look so happy, it's like by saving one person, he save himself.

Wind gather around Wendy hand as a tear drop fall down her face. Outside the hotel the room that they are staying in explosed with wind and sparkling light, Carla was send flying out.