Chapter 63: Subhuman

Back inside the castle, Hisui was running through the destroyed hall of the castle, the wall and flora had signs of damage created by swords, bullets, arrows, and explosions.

'I have to help somehow. I have to get the hero and Neos Zero to stop fighting.' Hisui thought as this was the only thing she could do. The dragons that appear are because of her, and the guilt is slowly eating away inside her. She can't just run away while her people are fighting to fix her mistake.

"Let's see can you keep up with my projection!?" Zero said swinging both Hikari and Yami down at Neos.

"Right back at you!" Neos said swinging Kaosu, the force sent the three blades flying off their owner's hands.

"Kya!" Hisui fell back barely avoiding the three blades that stabbed the ground right between her legs.

They both charge at each other without a care in the world. Zero projected another pair of blades as Neos pulled out Yamato.

A few moments back.

"Fighting for others, but not yourself, is nothing but hypocrisy." Zero charges at Neos swing Hikari and Yami as Neos jump back avoiding the slash. Zero throws both blades at Neos, reacting fast he pulls out his gun and fire at the two blades knocking them away while Zero also jump back avoiding the bullets.

Looking back Zero sees Neos is having his gun aimed at his head.

"Huh, to think I get to see Emily again." Zero commented looking at the black gun in his younger self's hand still unfaded by it. "I would have asked to see Evan as well, but seeing how you're in need of a hand, I don't think couldn't even wield him probably." He taunted his younger self's lack of a limb.

"Big talk coming from the guy that takes committing suicide to the next level, traveling to the past to murder his past self." Neos fires back as Zero immediately drops his smirk.

Zero throws both Hikari and Yami at Neos, which he just simply knocks away. 'His projection is good, I can't cut them. It's almost as tough as the real thing.' Neos thought.

 Zero projected their black bow doing a quick draw and launching out multiple projectiles at Neos, spinning the two-headed blade in one hand knocking away the projectiles. 'His creation isn't half bad.' Zero thought seeing Kaosu.

Jumping back, pulling out Emily, Neos fires at Zero who also jumps back avoiding the bullets pulling his bow, and firing back. The two both ran across the halls firing their attacks at each other. "Do me a favor and DIE already!"

"No thank!" Neos said moving his head back and barely avoiding an arrow, raising Emily, he fired back and made the Heroic Spirit roll back as the bullet hit the wall behind him creating a small burst that tore off a chunk of the wall.

Zero projected multiple swords around him and launched them at Neos, he quickly sidestepped the first one, then rolled back avoiding two more, before getting up and parrying one using his metal hand and pushing the blade away. Neos then quickly gets into a stand doing Royal Guard right before the last blade is about to hit him. The projection break and disappear from the recoil.

"Ugh." Neos suddenly feels a piece of himself come back to him. 'Huh, look like Vergil is already finished.' Neos thought gaining the memory of his lightning elemental.

Jumping back avoiding a slash from Zero, Neos spins and kicks Zero making him roll back, using his hand to push himself up. He projected his bow and a twisted sword, pulling it back.

Fallen Star!

Rose Aisa!

A multiple-lair energy rose flower shield appears in front of Neos as Zero fires his arrow at him and it explodes kicking up a lot of dust.