Chapter 52: The Second Day P1

At the moment the guild was gathered inside a tavern, and to no surprise Cana got drunk. And she had drunk everyone under the table. "I see you're a good drinker, missy..." A young man walked up to Fairy Tail's number one drinker, he was of Quatro Cerberus, Bacchus Groh. He was a young muscular man with straight black hair that was slicked back and tied into a bun. He had slanted red eyes with small black marks under them, he had gourd shaped earrings, and he had his guild mark in red on his back. His upper body clothing consisted only of armor plates that covered his arms and shoulders. For his lower body, he wears baggy black pants which end below his knees. "How's about a drinking contest with me?" He slammed down a shot glass filled with alcohol as he smirked at Cana.

"I dunno who you are, but you're challenging me to a drinking contest?" Cana smirked and was a little red in her face from all the drinking.

"Hey! That's a bad idea, whoever you are!" Macao warned this young man, whom neither of them seemed to know who was. In fact, only Erza seemed to recognize him, and they knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Believe it or not, she's a real monster!" Wakaba also warned the young man.

It ended with Bacchus winning and Cana passing out from all the drinking, leaving everyone Erza surprised. Bacchus then to everyone's shock took her top leaving her upper body fully exposed. Macao and Wakaba tried to get it back but were easily knocked out. "Bacchus, don't you think that's taking it a little too far?" Erza stepped up to the drinking champion.

"Huh? Ah, if it isn't good ol' Erza. I'm just taking a victory trophy." Bacchus said, his face a little red from all the drinking. "And I see you're still as hot as ever."

Bacchus suddenly feel a chill down his spine seeing a menacing golden eye stare back at him behind Erza, before he decide to shrug off the odd feeling.

"Hehe. I hear you two went into hiding for seven years?" Bacchus said still smirking.

"Well, more like sealed, but yes." Erza replied. "And I'm told you are not participating in the Grand Magic Games this year." Which caused the drunk to laugh.

"I was actually gonna leave it to the youngsters this time around, but after seeing Warcry's disgrace, my manly spirit had to take action. So I'm enterin' the games as a reserve member now. My soul's all stirred up." Bacchus smirked.

Bacchus turns to Cana only to see the drunk girl still lying on the ground now having an oversized shirt on her.

"Whatever..." Bacchus shrugged and walked away. "If we run into each other tomorrow or after Erza, I can finally settle the score... Your soul will always be... Wild..." Bacchus turned over to Erza as a sign that she was supposed to finish that sentence.

"... Four." Erza said with a stoic tone, and with no spirit in her words.

"You ain't got no spirit, Erza!" Bacchus laughed as he exited the bar.

"Who was that jerk?!" Lucy questioned.

"A member of Quatro Cerberus, an S-class mage. I have encountered him on various jobs. I particular am very familiar with his strength. Drunken Falcon Bacchus, master of the Drunken Chop-Hanging Palm. We've fought on many occasions, but we have never reached a conclusion." Erza explained and most members seemed shocked.

"He's evenly matched with you?!" Lucy questioned in shock at Erza's words.

"No, far from it, the only reason we never reached a conclusion in our fights was either because of the job getting in the way. Bacchus specializes in hand-to-hand combat and is quite strong." Erza said.

"Oh, so is he a threat to us or not?" Lucy questioned.

"Drunken Chop-Hanging Palm huh?" Mana said looking up like she was thinking about something. "Oh, like my Rock, Scissors 'N' Paper."