Under the Sea pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Hard to port!" Franky bellowed.

Sanji quickly turned the helm in order to get Sunny away from the pirate ship that was coming up on us, but it was very hard moving in water as opposed to on top of water.

And then there was the bellowing of some kind of sea monster coming from the water.

"That sounds so familiar," Nami muttered, frowning.

"Huh?" Yukiko said looking over at Nami who was clinging to the railing of the stairs and Brook was hiding behind her. "That bellowing?"

"Yeah…I'm not sure where I've heard it befo—"

The other pirate ship rammed us again, nearly throwing Yukiko onto my back. Thankfully Luffy got her and Pachi in his grasp.

"They're persistent," Zoro commented.

"What do they want from us?!" Luffy demanded.

The bubbles from Sunny and their ship started bumping up against each other.

"The bubble is gonna pop!" Usopp exclaimed in a panic.

"You're doing great, Sea Cow!" Someone call faintly from the other ship.

"Sea Cow?" Nami repeated. A look of realization crossed her face. "Wait a minute! That's—"

Nami ran out from behind the mast and up onto the front of the ship.

"Hey, Momoo!" Nami called. "You're Momoo of the Arlong Pirates, aren't you?!"

The cow monster turned.

"Do you remember me?! It's Nami – I was at Arlong Park!"

Yukiko blinked but she remembered that Nami was part of the Arlong Pirates by force.

"Hm? Hey, Luffy, doesn't he look familiar?" Sanji called from the helm behind Nami.

Luffy popped up. "Yeah?"

Momoo instantly looked downright terrified seeing Sanji and Luffy.

A crazed laugh came from the pirate ship, and a creepy guy with a long tongue had stuck his head through the bubble – he was coming through from his ship to ours.

"Whoa! He's coming through the bubble!" Luffy exclaimed as the others braced themselves. Yukiko didn't want to risk the bubble yet so she's using Tapu Fini.

"Guys! Are you ready?" the creep declared to his pale-skinned crew who were all carrying spears.

"Yes!" his crew announced at once.

"While they're dumbfounded, kill them all!"

"Let's go!" He jumped onto our deck. "Guys, follow my lead!"

But before any of them could move, the Momoo took off towards the surface at a breakneck, panicked pace.

Yukiko blinked at this.

But The dark-skinned creep didn't notice. His tongue curled around as he laughed; his grin was a bit too wide. "All right. By way of greeting, fire the gattling gun! Kill all the Straw Hats and…" He threw his arms back dramatically, as though expecting a show.

"Huh?" He turned and looked back, and completely lost all his composure as soon as he saw that his ship wasn't there – and neither was his backup.

"Now that is just sad." Yukiko said.
"Pachi...."

Franky grabbed the guy while he was standing in shock, then turned and started walking towards the deck of the ship.

The creep started struggling instantly. "No! Don't throw me out into the water! That's something you shouldn't do! You have to value people's life!"

"Oh, yeah, like you were valuing ours a minute ago?" Yukiko snapped.

The creep kept screaming - something about the gods and how they were watching over us.

"Which gods are you mentioning?" Yukiko asked as her Tapu Fini appeared ticked off at him.

Franky dropped him headfirst onto the deck right in front of the railing. "You're being inconsistent! You were gonna fire a gattling gun and kill us all!"

"No, that was just…that was just a play on words," the freak said weakly.

"Like I'm gonna believe that for a second," Nami muttered.

"That wasn't playing," Sanji said, coming over and frowning at the creep.

"Who are you?" Zoro joined Sanji. "You must be the captain of the ship."

The creep definitely recognized Zoro, because he quickly moved onto his hands and knees. "No way! I'm not a captain! I'm just, uh, I was forced to be a slave for them!" He said as he made all kinds of excuses.

"He's making ridiculous excuses," Usopp muttered.

"Oh yeah! This is great! Can I stay on this ship for a while?" While the creep's voice sounded cheerful, his face was clearly malicious. "Please?" He bowed, hiding his face.

"Well, he is kind of pathetic," Chopper commented.

"No, Chopper, he's a creep who wants to do something on this ship that'll probably end with all of us drowning," Yukiko said flatly.

"Hey, where did you find the Sea Cow who was drawing your ship?" Nami asked, coming down from the helm.

"Oh?" The creep raised his head and that tongue made an appearance again as he licked his lips. That thing basically looked like a tail he'd had put in his mouth. Disgusting. "Here is…mmm…Cutie-san! You're the cat burglar."

"Stop looking at our navigator like that!" Sanji snapped, knocking the guy in the head with a foot. He gave Nami a thumbs-up and a smile. "Nami-san! You're safe—"

Tapu Fini quickly moved to grab Sanji again as the nosebleed rocket went off.

"That's getting to be a pain!" Usopp yelled.

"Chopper!" Yukiko barked.

"On it!" Chopper dragged Sanji back a short distance and started plugging his nose again.

"I just caught that sea monster somewhere," the creep said, not having yet recovered from Sanji's kick. "Experienced people have those animals pull their ship to get to Fishman Island faster."

"What?!" Luffy said in surprise. "Is that so?" He grinned.

Yukiko got a bad feeling about this guy and an even worse feeling about his suggestion.
------------
Next part we will finally get to Fishman Island!

How should the resident Fish-Man react to Yukiko as she effectively ended slavery of their people?

Plz comment!