Chapter 64: Salvation!

Start from the beginning

Zirconis began backing off, terrified by Mana as he was reminded of a pitch-black dragon with blue markings.

"This is bad..." Erza said as she began to feel worry.

"What it is Nee-san?" Kagura said as she was helping the the scarlet-haired warrior stand.

"Mana doesn't have much control over that ability, and this form is stronger." Erza said feeling worried because if Mana went out of control and went berserk the only one who could stop her was Neos, and he is gone.

Standing high above the sky on Motherglare's back, Future Rogue was pissed seeing Mana has single-handedly attracted the attention of four dragons and is somehow currently bodying them.

"What the hell!? Who the hell is that girl!? I don't remember seeing her in my timeline!" Future Rogue yells in frustration. As Mana is currently holding onto the tail of the red dragon and spinning it around like it was just some toy. "Maybe..."

"Wow..." Sting uttered as his heart was beating rapidly seeing Mana brutally beat down on the dragons.

"Sting?" Rogue said looking at his brother before he sweat-dropped seeing Sting blushing with a nosebleed. "You can't be serious!?"

Then he heard something shaking behind a wall, looking at it he saw Gajeel hiding and praying. "Please if any lore is out there please don't let her find me!"

"Gajeel!?" Rogue questions feeling shocked and somewhat scared seeing Gajeel's afraid expression.

Turning back he sees Rogue, he suddenly grabs the Shadow Dragon Slayer and pulls him up close. "Listen, kid! If that terror incarnate come down here. You're the meat shield!"

This confused Rogue for a bit before he realized the one Gajeel was talking about was Mana. Looking up he sees she is literally ripping off the scale of the water dragon, as it roars in pain and agony. Rogue's face turned pale as he remembered Mana's plan was to kick him in the ball during the fight, but lucky Wendy didn't follow through with it. Luckily Sting was her target, not him that day.

"N-No thank." Rogue uttered only to get a dead glare from Gajeel as he immediately nodded his head, despite not wanting to get his ass kicked right now. "Uh... Yeah."

Future Rogue then began casting his spell trying to control Mana but it somewhat backfired, as Mana began holding her head in pain for a bit before her arms fell limps as she had her head down.

"What the..." Jack said seeing Mana suddenly stop as she slowly lifted up her head, with both hands raised as magical energy was gathered to a sphere above her head. "STOP IT BRAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL!" Jack roars out gaining everyone's attention but Mana still pays him no mind as she continues to gather her attack.

Jack rushed down trying to stop her only to be kicked in the face as he was sent crashing into multiple buildings by Mana as the sphere above her was getting larger.

"Jack what did you do!?" Atlas Flame roars out as Jack gets up.

"That girl is the child of my rival Fudo. She became a dragon slayer via ritual, so I thought I could overwrite his with mine. But it seemed that she was able to combine both our magic." Jack said to his friend as he got up to his feet. "And what she is doing now is using Red Nova but a much more powerful version than mine."

"You can't be serious!?" Atlas Flame questions with his eyes wide open.

"What does it do?" Natsu asks still eating.

"If she unleashes that attack, she might destroy this entire kingdom and possibly kill everyone within it." Jack answers as Natsu stops eating and looks toward Mana with a shocked expression.