Yandere!blue x Fem!reader

A/N: Phew, i was gone for some long time now. sorry, guys! I was busy and went on a 5 days long school trip. I will be still busy so, I won't upload that much. I think in December I will be able to post more.

Also, the 35k special (the drawing special) will take a bit more time. Sorry guys...

Requested by gabsterishere1345

TW:

Yandere

Twisted leg

Mentions of drugs

Your pov:

Field trip... a normal Field trip. It was supposed to be a normal Field trip. But nope. Normality said nooo.  Being chased by a blue big mascot. I wonder how long we will stay here. I don't think it will be over today.  A week? Maybe a month? Or maybe even a year?? Will I ever get out of here? I sighed at the thoughts and tried to use my thoughts away.

I also had a camera hanging on my neck, since I thought this field trip would be a normal fun field trip! But I guess I have no use for it now.

As I was collecting blocks, I heard a loud stomp. A familiar one. That belongs to that blue creature...and it was really close...

Soon I saw that creature turning around the corner in front of me.

'Shit!'

I tried to run away but tripped and twisted my leg. I yelped in pain and had a bit tears in the corner of my eye. I looked up to see that blue creature approaching me slowly. I backed away. But soon bumped into a wall. I  was terrified. I was going to die. Or so I thought.

That creature stopped right infron of me, looking down at me. It stared at me for some time. Then it looked at my camera. It looked at it curiously.  I looked down at my camera and looked back at the creature again. I hesitated but asked:

"Do you want it?"

The creature only stared in response. But soon nodded. I tried to stand up by leaning to a wall and gave the camera to the creature. The creature stared at it with amuse and curiosity. 

"Do you know how to use it?"

I asked. The creature looked at me and shook it's head.

"I can show you. Just... please come closer to me without killing me."

I said. The creature walked closer to me and handed the camera. The creature looked closely.

"This button, is the on and off button. If u press it, u can turn the camera on or off."

I explained showing the creature the button. The blue creature nodded. Glad it's understanding. I turned the camera on.

"Now the camera is on. As u can see, there isn't a black screen, instead there is a screen showed this room or us. And then u aim with the screen at something. As example, like this."

I explained and aimed the camera at the creature. The creature looked in curiosity.

"Then u have to press this button."

I pressed the button and click! Took a photo of the creature. The creature was a bit startled. Then the picture came out of the camera.

"It's only black at first.  But if you shake it, it will change."

I said and started to shake the photo.  Soon, it became a real photo. Where the blue creature was there. I showed the creature the picture. The creature looked at the picture for at least a minute. Now it looked at it in awe. I tossed it the camera.

"It's yours from now on."

I said. The creature stared at me for some seconds. Then it aimed the camera at me which surprised me. Click! The picture came out and he started to shake it. Soon my feature appeared on the picture and he smiled. He looked really happy. I chuckled.

"Glad you are happy. Well, I have to go now. See you around... uhh blue, right?"

I asked and he smiled more. He nodded his head really happily.

"Well I am y/n. It was nice meeting ya."

I said and walked to another hallway. Before I left that hallway, I could have sworn I heard a click.

4 days. It has been 4 days since I came here. A lot of people died. And I could have died to, but I didn't.  There were other rainbow friends than blue but they all ignored me. I mean- blue. I can understand if he doesn't want me dead. But the others? I haven't even said a word to them.

'Something is off...'

.

.

.

Tomorrow is the last day for her, huh? Well, at least here... She doesn't know... we will meet afterwards a lot more...

I walked in my room with my camera ivgot from her and turned on the lights to see my beautiful room. With full of... photo of my y/n... I grinned.

Heh...heh... I don't think I can't live a day without seeing her... I... I just... can't keep this up anymore...

I walked further in my room and walked over to my drawers. I pulled out my drawer and got my item for her.

I love her... I can't live a day without her... I want to hold her... hug her... kiss her and more!

I tried to breath normally but couldn't because I was excited thinking about her.

I am sorry, y/n... I will have to keep you here. Don't worry. You will be happy soon...

I got my item, as know as the syringe for her beauty sleep ready. And grinned more wider.

"Y/n... I... the blue king... am addicted to you..."