Yandere!red x reader (part 2)

Part 1 requested by @AdrianDacat

Part 2 requested by @Connieisawsome

Your pov:

I have been in this place for few days like uhh... 3 days? I already lost my track of time. But it feels like 3 years. Being tied up to this chair. Getting fed by him. Seeing his favourite bloody show about a class getting trapped here. Having no privacy... this is just sick. Now he was watching other classmates getting eaten by the rainbow friends while I was barely awake. I wasn't even sure if he was really watching the class. But I sometimes hear him mumbling. I can't really hear him out though. 

"Darling, you look awful...what happened?"

I heard his voice again and looked up. My vision was a bit blurry but I could see something red was infront of me. That means HE  was infront of me. 

"What do you think what happened? And stop calling me darling!"I yelled. It was disgusting how he acted like my boyfriend even though I didn't like it. I will never see him as my boyfriend now my friend!

"Now, now... no need to be rude to me, darling.  Do you not like the nickname? Do you prefer 'dear'? Or maybe 'princess'? What do you want me to call you?"

He asked me a question and he already knew the answer. 

"Call me Y/n. Just y/n... I'm not your dear or darling or whatever you see me as."I said glaring at him. I soon turned my head down again. He was silent for a minute. Then he spoke: 

"I think you are misunderstanding something..."

He then grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. My eyes widened at his sudden movement. I was now facing him. I was scared. He looked furious but also happy that made him more scarier...

"You are already mine whether you like it or not...ah, no...you will like it soon...you just need time...Now stop avoiding my love...no one can love you like I do... I mean- are there any people who will kill for you?? No...only I will do that... so stop thinking I am a monster...I am your knight..."

He said 'smiling' and he went closer to me. I couldn't say anything...I was too scared. I started to tear up. Crying quietly. He wiped my tear of me.

"Poor you...it's all these other people that went close to you fault...now you need to be in pain because of them...don't worry...I will treat you better..."

He said and went closer to me. Now we were only few inches apart. I felt his breath touching my skin. I couldn't do anything.  I was tied up to but I was way too scared to move. He is crazy... He went closer to my face and said":

"Say you love me and mean it...or I will not stop..."

What did he mean by that? Stop what...? I was scared...I don't have a good feeling about this either... "I l-love you..."I said with hatred. He was silent again which made me nervous.

"No...you didn't do it correctly..."

"Wh-what? B-but i j-j-just said it!"I yelled. 

"Yes, you did say it...but you didn't mean it..."

No,no... what is he going to do with me...? I was scared a lot...more like terrified...

"Like I said...I won't stop until you mean it..."

He said and grinned. Now he went closer to my face and started to kiss me with his nonexistent mouth but I could still feel he somehow has a mouth? Or maybe lips. It felt disgusting but I couldn't do anything.  I was too weak. He then moved around my lips and I started to feel a bit baffling. He noticed it and stopped and looked at me...

"So? How do you feel about me?"

He was angry that I refused his love but was really happy that he got to kiss me. I knew that, since his face was telling me enough. I then thought about it... if I keep refusing his love, he will keep torturing me and will never let me go. And what will I do after I leave this place? I'm pretty sure no one will worry about me anymore since I was old enough to take care of myself. I had a boring life there as well. But if I love him, maybe he will let me get out of this chair and let me do what i want? Even if i can't leave this place, i won't need to get tortured. I then felt something in my chest. It felt tight. Then I felt something in my stomach.  Like I had butterflies inside. Am I really starting to fall in love with this psychopath? Before 30 seconds, I hated him and now I love him...? Did he do something to me...? I couldn't control myself and said:

"I love you so much, red..."

I can't believe I said that...He was silent again. He then looked at me and smiled a lot. 

"Finally! I knew it! I already knew you will love me back! I was waiting a lot! You will also marry me right?"

Woah,he was going a bit too fast. We just me each other and already marriage? No, we seriously need to slow down. 

"Can't we begin with dating first? You know, marriage is what to do after dating things-"

"Then let's date for today and marry tomorrow!"

"No, we need to know each other first and it takes a bit time for that."

.

.

.

"Do you not love me...?"

He started to tear up. I panicked. Did I just made him cry? I felt like I made a kid cry that was telling me to marry them. 

"H-hey...I'm sorry...I do love you, it's just that-"

"Marry me or I will have to keep you in a dark room where nothing is...I don't want to do that...if you love me, you will marry me, right...?"

"I-I..."

I thought about it. Marriage is a bit to early for us but then I realized that I will never leave this place whether i accept his love or not. I sighed. I was not sure if I'm making the right decision but:

"Alright,  I will marry you..."

.

.

.

"I knew you would say that, darling..."

A/n:

Art information:

Time taken: 1 hour

Drawn with tablet for drawing

App: Ibispaint

Drawn by me the Sleepyhead