Yandere!Green x (female)reader

A/N:

Hello, readers, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded chapters these days. I have a lot of headache these days( probably because of allergy) and it's hard to concentrate on writing. But I think it's getting better now. Please enjoy the chapter!

Requested from @567Rose765

Your pov:

It has been 5 days since I 'lived' here. Red agreed me staying here and I got to meet everyone else. They were all nice! Mostly green! He has been really nice to me. But sometimes he should stop it and start caring about himself... it's worrying me a bit... 

Today, another class will come here for the 'class trip'. Red made a deal with me. I have to help the rainbow friends hunt them. I have to act like their helper or guide and lead them to blue and the others. I never thought I would help killing... though it might be a nice experience for me. 

"Y/n, help me bring those people to my place..." red said from the walkie talkie. 

"Aye aye, captain..."I said a bit tired. Let's get to work...

Gosh, were they heavy! Well, of course, they are humans after all. Mostly they are unconscious.  I heard that unconscious people are heavier than usual. I can't believe that red can bring them all alone every time. 

"Now,  you just need to wait till they wake up. Don't act sus or they will know in a second that you are the traitor..."red told me and walked away. Guess it will be boring for a hour...

"Y/n? Are you there?"I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head towards the voice and saw green.

"Ah, hey green! Yes, I am here. Today is my first day of my job "the traitor"!"I joked a bit but it's true.

"Oh, well, uh good luck! I uh...if you need something, just tell me."he said smiling and walked away.  

"Thank you! You are the best!"I shouted so he could hear me. Then I hear a lot of party horns sounds from him. I guess he was happy... I smiled and waited patiently for them to wake up.

.

.

.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE WE?!"I heard. I woke up and saw the terrified classmates has already woken up. Shit, did I sleep? 

"I uh..."I was trying to say something but I realised if I told them I am a guide, they will find it suspicious because I waited here sleeping all day. 

"I actually don't know...I was just taking a walk then I felt asleep? And I woke up here..."I lied. 

"Oh...so you also don't know where we are...?"a girl asked. I shaked my head to symbolize no.

"How can we trust this girl? We don't know her. She  might be a traitor. "a boy stated. Are all the kids this smart?  Well, I can't blame them, because I am the only stranger for them here. 

"Oh, don't worry about that. I will stay away from you guys. So you won't be afraid of me killing you or something."I said. They were silent for a while.

"Yeah, that's alright I guess..."one of them broke the silence. Then we heard a TV static. Everyone turned their heads towards the noise and saw a speaker. It was red...

"Hello everyone...I need your help..."

Everyone started to look for the blocks. They had their own team except me. Well, because I'm the only stranger here so-