Q & A (Answer) (maybe)part 1

Questions from TheLoraxHasARpg:

1 Question: How did you get into the fandom?

A friend of mine wanted to play with me so I played with them. I kinda liked it and found these characters very cute.

2 Question: What is your fav rainbow friend?

Yellow and orange

3 Question: What is your fav drawing you made? 

It's my profile picture but I will show the full picture.

This character is from undertale. Her name is muffet.

Questions from @Bear_2341 

1st Question: Have you ever played the game and have you won?

Yes I did play it a lot of times and won 10 times.

2nd Question: What gave you the idea to write this book?

Well, I always wanted to try to write a short story. I started with another story which is now discontinued bcs I didn't like it so I tried to make a oneshots book. It was also because of frustration of roblox and didn't know what else to do. I was actually planning to stop by like 10th chapter but I realized it was pretty fun to write. Then suddenly I got more views and a lot of people who adds this book to their list and votes. So it gave me motivation to do more so you guys will also be happy. Thank you very much for the support!^^

Questions from @Totally_not_Succubi:

1st Question: Other than rainbow friends what other fandoms are you in?

I am in a lot of fandoms but my main ones are:

Fnaf (dEfInItElY not in this fandom)

Undertale 

(Kinda) sonic

2nd Question: If you could make a canon design for any new rainbow friends or redesign any rainbow friend who or what colour would it be and what would they look like?

I wouldn't redesign any rainbow friends. But if I would make a new rainbow friend then the colour would be beige. The gender would be a non-binary.  They would be under the sea or water. They will look like a shark but they have feet and small arms like t-rex.  Maybe I would draw it sometimes if ya want.

3rd Question: If you were in rainbow friends,  how would you react?

Well at first I will be confused. Then I get that I'm in rainbow friends.  So I will start singing 'it's been so long' but the man behind the speaker parody :)

4th Question: Who do you like to draw out of the rainbow friends?

It's blue and green. They are simple to draw. I also like to draw cyan but she is very hard to draw.

5th Question: Do you have fun writing this book?

Yes. ^^ Though sometimes it can be exhausting.  But your support gives me motivation and if I have motivation, I have fun. :)

Well, over for part 1 because I don't have any other question. You guys can still ask more though. Then I will make Part 2.