Purple x innocent!child reader

Requested by @remixenomorph1166

Your pov:

I didn't know where I was. I was just...in a weird place. Me and other people that wanted to go to odds world were here. They were all a bit older than me. I was only 5. I understand that we crashed with the bus. And then we somehow ended up here! Crazy,isn't it? But more adventure! Maybe we got teleported in a magical world! Maybe we crashed into a portal?? I don't know,but I'm really excited! 

I was walking around here alone. The mystery voice said to collect some blocks. So I was collecting it but ended up playing with it in the theatre. I was tired walking the whole day and doing adventures so I was now sitting on the floor. I was humming my favourite song. Then I saw a older boy who looked like he was soon 20 coming to me. He told me:

"Hey, kid. If you stay here you might-"

But he was cut of by a blue hand holding him. The boy was in shock and was scared. Soon he was lifted up and saw a blue creature. Woah, is he a magically created fairy?? Though he doesn't have any wings or something. But he still looks so cool. Then this blue thing put  the boy in his mouth. The blue thing started to chew and then from his mouth came something red out. Was that ketchup? Soon he swallowed the boy down. Maybe that boy only looked like a human but he was actually a food? Then the blue creature looked at me. He stared at me and then walked away. But i followed him and approached him.

"Hello, king blue!"

I greeted. He stopped and looked at me. He didn't say anything.

"Was that boy you ate earlier secretly a hotdog???"

I asked. He seemed surprised at the question. He seemed like he didn't know what to answer. He then just nodded.

"Cool! Are these people other than me also food??? Can I eat them???"

I asked. He didn't hesitate to shake his head hardly. He looked like he panicked. 

"Aw...why not? I'm hungry."

I asked sadly. King blue thought about something.  He then looked around. Then looked at me again. He lifted me up and placed me on his shoulder. He soon started walking. Soon we arrived in a room with a lot of foods. Woah, so many foods! 

" I can eat this all?"

I asked king blue. He nodded. 

"Thank you very much!"

I said and hugged him. He also hugged me back. Soon I let go. He then patted my head and waved. Oh...he must go... but that's fine! I am a big girl/boy now! I can be alone even if it feels a bit lonely. I also waved back.

"Thank you again! Bye bye!"

I said and he smiled. He went out of the room. I started eating and soon the first night was over. The second night came. This time we needed to find food packs. I found them and brought it to the theatre again. I saw a green long creature. The mysterious voice said that he is blind. That must be hard... I approached him and touched his hand.

"Hello,sir. Do you have any place you want to go? I can lead you there!"

I said. He was quiet. He was somehow trying to hear me clearly what I am? Soon he nodded. I got happy and then held his hand.

"Oki! Please point your finger where you want to go! Don't worry, if you point at a wall or something I will tell you. I can also tell you in which direction you're painting is."

I said. He seemed happy and soon pointed to the theatre out. We arrived at a cave. There was a food dispenser. Also there was a shield written orange's hideout. I wonder who orange is. The green creature then tapped my or at least tried to tap my shoulder. I looked at him.