Yellow x abused!child!reader

TW:

Abuse

Violence

(Read at your own risk) 

Your pov:

I was in odds world. With my family. With my abusive parents and my sister. We were here for my sister. I was only here because my sis also wanted me to be here. Pretty nice of her... but still my parents kept glaring at me. I needed to stay with them bcs they don't want me to escape and tell someone abt them. They still haven't hit me or slap me. Probably bcs we were in a public. 

"You better act normal, brat..."

My mom threatened. I nodded. 

"Mommy! I want ice cream!"

My sister said excited. My mom looked at my sister and smiled as if nothing just happened here. 

"Of course, darling! Let's go get the ice cream. Watch over her."

My mom said the last Part seriously and scary. I gulped. My dad was watching me. As they left I started to sweat a lot more. 

"What are you hiding from me, brat?"

My dad started to speak. I gulped again and looked up to him.

"There is nothing I'm hiding,dad."

I said. Then I got slapped. I balanced myself not to fall. But he slapped me again. And again and again. My face started to bruise. Why was no one paying attention to us? I'm literally being slapped multiple times.

"Tell me what you're hiding. Now..."

He threatened me.

"I swear I'm not hiding anything! Please! Don't hurt me!"

I begged for his mercy. He was silent. Then he spoke.

"For what do you swear?"

He asked.

"...what?.."

"Don't make me repeat myself. Fow what do you swear? Your finger? Leg? Or an hour of beating at home?"

He asked. I was scared. I was about to cry.

"Dad, please! I'm not lying!"

I yelled. He slapped me again.

"Let me chose for what you swear. Your leg is it then!"

He said the last part loud and grabbed me by my hair and dragged me somewhere with no people. He threw me on the ground as I yelped. I started crying.

"Dad! Please! I'm not lying!"

I cried out. He grabbed my leg with his both hands and then

.

.

.

*CRACK*

He broke it. My leg... I screamed in pain as he held my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up, brat. You won't need the leg anyways."

He said. I was still crying.

"Da...daddy?..why are they crying?..."