Grumpy!blue x one eyed!reader

This story is about blue and y/n. Blue is grumpy so he is a bit rude towards others but he gets really rude when he feels upset because of his crossed eye. Y/n didn't quite get along with him until...  

They also have a crossed eye. But you cover your eye with your hair, so they don't know(except red bcs he is smart).

Your pov: 

"Shut up! I don't want to hear anything from you!"I heard. There we go again... it was blue. This time he was being rude to orange. Because orange annoyed him a lot. "Stop being so grumpy blue. You can't do anything about me being an orange."orange said. Now what was that supposed to mean? "NO! I MEAN THAT- THAT...you know what? Nevermind. Don't bother me again..."blue said and walked away. He is like that to everyone except green. He has a soft spot for green because he is his best friend. Sometimes purple says he also has a soft spot for me, but I don't believe it. I mean, we argue quite a lot of times. Sometime I get grumpy because of him!  I walked to orange. "Hey orange, what was that about?"I asked acting not knowing anything."Hey, y/n! He was just jealous because I was an orange."orange replied. Well, he is just uh stupid? Or more like he misunderstand everything? I don't know... "I see... anything else?"I asked. "Nope! He was just jealous of me!"he said somehow proudly. "Alright..."I  said and went on my way to my room. Then I bumped into someone. Of course it was blue because we are the main characters in this story.

"Watch where you're going... You might hurt yourself..."he mumbled the last part. And of course because I'm one of the main characters,  I couldn't hear him the last part. "You weren't watching either! So I'm not the only one to blame."I said. "Whatever... do you know where green is? I can't find him..."he said. "Isn't he like in the theatre? I see him a lot there dancing."I answered. I looked directly in his eye(s). We had 3 seconds staring contest. But then he broke it and said rudely:" What are you staring at?? Stop looking at me. I don't like it when you look at me. It's disturbing." "Hey! Now that was just rude!"I said while going closer to him. "Yeah yeah... I know I am always RuDe. I heard that many ti-."he looked back at me and stopped saying what he wanted to say. He looked surprised that I was close too him and started to blush. He then shoved my face away and said:" Whatever... I will go search for green. Don't bother me. I don't want to see you again today." "But you want to see me tomorrow?"I asked teasing. "Wha- No! It's not like that! J-just stop bothering me, dumbass!"he said and ran away. That was funny. "See? I told you. He has a soft spot on you!"I heard from down. It was purple in the vents. "Oh hello imposter. But I still don't get how that is a soft spot for me. I mean, he may be rude but he still cares for everyone." I said. "You- ah-ugh... nevermind. Even if I explain, you wouldn't get it because you're the main character. (Bros keep breaking the 4th wall)" he said and went back to whatever he was doing. I went to my room and chilled there. Sometimes I go out, but I tried to avoid him, since he told me he doesn't want to see me today.

Next day...

I woke up in my bed and was about to get up. But then I saw into my mirror that was next to me. My hair wasn't covering my eye since I was sleeping.  I had a robotic eye on my left eye because I got into an accident that hurt my eye and had to remove it. But then red saved me and made an eye even though it's robotic for me. I'm really thankful for that, but it doesn't suit me...I look ugly...(don't think that, readers! You're beautiful just the way you are!) Ugh...! Now I don't feel like going out of my room... I will stay here for a while. 

It's been 7 hours and I still don't feel like getting out. Gosh! Why is my mental so weak?? Is it because I'm the reader??(ayo, enough breaking the 4th wall) 

I then hear a knock from my room. "Hey, are you there?"I heard a voice. The voice is from blue. What was he doing here?" Yeah? Sorry I just woke up."I lied. "Just woke up? Dude, it's 17:00."he said. "Well, it happens sometimes right? Like, you slept at 22:00 but woke up next evening. "I said. "...no..."he said. "WELL- it just happened to me!"I yelled. "Dude...you suck at lying."he said. Bro-how?? "Alright fine,  I was just chilling on my own."I said. "...just open the door."he said. Huh...that's rare. Normally when he knocks on my door, he will just ask what I'm doing here or what's taking me so long to get out or if I'm ok or so something and goes away. "Alright. "I simply said. I got out of my bed and covered my eye and opened the door. As expected, I saw blue. "What's up? Quite rare to talk to you infront of my room."I said. Blue was silent. "A-are you ok...? Why are you silent...?"I asked stuttering. "I should be asking that."blue said. "Wh-what do you mean...?"I asked. "You don't seem fine. I knew it already because of the way you talked but you look pale to. Are you sick or something?"he asked. I guess he didn't know that it was my mental.  "Uh...maybe."I said. "No, you're not. You just lied. Seriously, what's wrong?"he asked. His concern made me blush. "I-I...I just don't feel good...mentally. that's all..."I answered. "Do you want to uh...talk about it?"he asked awkwardly. "...no...you will just think I'm a freak..."I answered. "What? How? I am a freak so I can't think you are a freak. Look at my eye. It's crossed... it's ugly."he said a bit uncomfortable. How can he say that...? "How can you say that?! You're eye isn't ugly! More like, it's cute! Do you know how my eye looks like?! It's really ugly!"I snapped. But then realised that I literally just said that the eye i cover looks different. He seemed surprised that I snapped and complimented him cause he started to blush.Then he said:" No...?  I don't know how you eye looks like. How does it look like? And I don't think it will look ugly..." "I uhh... you know what? Fine. I'll show you. You were going to finnd out about it anyway."I said annoyed. I hesitantly uncovered my eye to reveal the robotic eye. Blue was speechless. "Look... I told you...it's ugly. Now you think I'm disgusting and-"i was cut off. "Woah...it looks so cool..."he said amazed. What the... he sure has a weird taste. "Cool? How so?"I asked. " You look like a cyborg! I always liked cyborg or robotic stuff!"he explained. Now he is acting like a child. Which is kind of cute though... ugh here we are again...thinking he is cute... "How can you say that's ugly?? Dude! You look amazing! I can't believe that my cru- I meant my friend is one of the cyborg!"he said. "Huh? You see me as your friend?"I asked. "I-what no! You're just a stranger!"he yelled. "You're bad at lying to, ya know."I said. "Well...I'm not really lying though..."he muttered while he blushed a bit but this time I could hear him. "Hey! You see me as a stranger?!"I asked. "I uhh...Yes? Definitely."he said hiding his blush. "Meanie! Now I thought we were getting along. Hmpf!"I said looking away like I was sad. But I knew that he sees me as a friend. He is just a tsundere. That's all! "Yeah yeah...whatever..."he said smiling a bit. "But never say that your eye is ugly. "He said serious. Bro, his mood change. I sighed smiling. "Alright. But you to. You're eye is cute Alright?"I said. "Fine."blue answered. I guess we can get more along...

 I guess we can get more along

A/n:

Sry it's cringe...

Art information:

Time taken: 30 minutes

App: Ibispaint 

Drawn with a tablet

Made by me