Yandere!green x female!reader

Requested from @567rose765

Your pov:

I just survived the 1st night in this factory. Yeah..  we are trapped here for whatever reason. Then the speaker said:" Thank you... hope blue didn't get too many of you... take a rest... you need it..."then it was silent. But I heard a squeaking noise from somewhere but quiet so the others didn't hear it. I hope it's not a hallucination...

"Green is awake... he knows you're in there...but don't worry... he's blind...hiw can he catch you if he can't see you...?"the speaker said. I bet the last question was irony.  I think green will be more trouble than blue...

We were supposed to search for dog foods  but I was eating them- I uhh... meant holding them. And holding them loudly like I'm eating a chips from a chips bag. Yeah because author made me weird-

Then I heard a squeaking noise. Oh shoot, I think he heard me when I was eating- i mean holding the dog food loudly because author made me like this. It squeaked louder and louder then i saw him. A green celery that is walking and dancing. Woah... he looked cool af. A vegetable that is squeaking. Ah wait- he is going to kill me right? I thought about it while I was eating. He came closer and I backed slowly bcs I wanted to continue eating. Then he tripped...on the air... I feel you bro... Wait- he is falling on me! I threw my dog food away and held him. I somehow stopped him from falling. But I didn't know how to put him back on standing. He was quite heavy but I still could hold him. It's hard though. I thought how I should help him up. Because I can't go forward to make him stand. Maybe I should just make him fall?Nah, I'm not that mean. But I can place him down and then he can stand up. "Hey...uhh... green,right? I will place you down so you can stand up by yourself, alright?"i said and then placed him down. More like on me. I couldn't get out.  "Uh. Now you can stand up. "I said and he started to get up. After he got up, I could stand up to. He was just 'staring' at me. "Now you can go. I will go to."I said and walked away.  

Green pov:

Did she just help me get up? A human? Is that even a human? She was just eating a dog food. Maybe humans that eat dog foods are nice? Well she was nice and had a beautiful voice.  I want to 'see' her again. Then I thought that she had to leave this place in atleast 4 days... I don't want that. I need her... I have to make her stay here somehow...even if it means by hurting her... wait- I can't hurt her since she helped me. Then I just have to make her love me soo much that she doesn't want to leave here...she is going to be mine...

But first I have to kill her classmates as much as I can. So no one is so close to her. I will ask blue to help me. I need to talk to red to. I need his permission.  Then I will make her stay in my way...

Your pov:

Yeah...that was a weird accident...but hey. Atleast he didn't try to kill me. Now I have to find more dog foods to eat. 

Alright, I'm searching for dog foods for 2 hours and I only found 2 dog foods!  What on earth is going on? Most of all, I also haven't seen my classmates for 2 hours! Did they all die?? I was walking in the theatre and saw blue. I was trying to hide but then he said:"Ah, wait! I needed to talk to you." Bruh, did he just talk? He walked over to me as I got out of the box. "What is it?"I asked. He is sus. "Uh.. it's about green. He seemed to like you. Quite a lot! Your classmates are all dead. He killed them for you. He doesn't want you to leave. If you leave,  I don't know what will happen to him. I think he will go crazy and I don't know! But you've got to stay here. I'm worried about him..."he explained. Green is killing for me? Because I helped him? Blue seemed worried a lot. I felt bad. "I uh... "I started talking but not knowing what to do I stayed quiet.  I mean I don't really have any reason to go out, since I'm probably reported as missing. But my family... maybe I can somehow convince them that I will stay here? That's going to be really hard. "I...guess, I can stay here... but only when I'm allowed to go outside sometimes. "I said. "Really?! Thank you! I will tell green about it!"blue said happily and ran off. Maybe, that's why I couldn't find any dog foods? Green took it so i can't do the quest so i can't leave? Eh...i don't know anymore. Then i heard squeaking.  Oh, must be green. I turned around and saw green. He seemed really happy. "Hi, green."I greeted him. "Hello, y/n..."he said shyly. "Huh? How did you know my name?"I asked. "Your classmates. I heard them talking about you. "he answered. "About what exactly?"I asked."Uhh... I don't think you want to know that..."he answered a bit with anger. I guess those classmates talked bad about me, huh? Not a surprise though. "Anyways,  why do you want me to stay?"I asked. He than blushed a bit. "Oh...that's well uhh... you're nice to me and I wanted to get to know you better and hope we could be friends and then a coupl- I meant uhh..."he said. "You meant?"I asked. "Uhh... best friends yeah!"he said. "Oh sure! I don't mind."I said. "And I wanted to tell you more about me and then find something what we relate and more and more."he said. Aww...that's now cute..."Yeah, I want to know more about you!"I replied. Then he blushed like crazy. "Y-yeah..."he said.

Green pov:

She said she wants to know me to? I will make her know me more than she wants-. I said best friends but well...I actually meant couples... I will date her and marry her and stay until the day of our end...she is going to be mine...no...

She is already mine...