(Requested) Blue x Fem!Blue!reader (fluff?/romantic)

A/N

I'm really bad at writing romantic story so pls forgive me ;-;

Your pov:

I was looking at an old photo of me and my childhood friend. We were best friends until he went missing... I was thinking abt our meeting. 

Flashback

I was walking home alone. I didn't have any friends and never had real friends. I never intended to make one since I'm scared to make one. I don't know if they were real or not. I was daydreaming until I heard: " Hey! Please give it back!" I looked at the place from where I heard the voice. I saw a kid who was maybe the same age as me with blue hair. I think he was a bit shorter than me. And I saw infront of him 3 older guys that were picking on him. One of them held a crown and the blue haired boy tried to reach for it but he was too short. "Hahaha! Look at him! How short he is!"said one of them. "Awww... come on... let me help you carry this crown... it must be too heavy for you that is short as an ant. And who is half blind!"the one who had the crown said it while laughing. Oh so he is half blind. Now when I took a closer look, one of his eye looked kinda different. But I can't just keep standing here and watch this. I went up to them and yelled at the older guys:" Go pick someone who is the same size as you! And don't make fun of his eye! Why are you even making fun of it when his eye looks so cool?? His eyes are just unique and I think unique is cool unlike you normal and mean people! Of course I'm normal to and I'm not unique but I know I'm not mean like you and I am proud of it! Now guve the crown back and go away!" They seemed to be a bit scared. I suppose they never expected to get yelled by a girl. They gave the crown to me and ran away. I looked to the blue haired boy and gave him the crown back. He was surprised.  "I-i... thank you very much! Not only you protected me, you complimented my eyes. But I still think it looks weird though...that's why I'm bad at hide and seek and people doesn't want to play with me..."he said. He kinda had a deep voice for a kid. I felt bad for him. I can always comfort him but not make him feel better. That's when something came up to my head. "Hey, wait a minute here. I will go get something from the grocery store and come back"i said while going in the grocery store that was next to us. 

Blue pov: 

When that girl went in that shop I was confused. Why so sudden? But i suppose i wait for her. I mean she helped me and complimented my eyes! And she looks kinda cute to... uh- not in that way. I just met her. But it was true I was blushing a bit when she turned to look at me and gave me the crown back. But I think it's bcs of how kind she was. After 5 minutes of waiting she came back with a a black marker and a white thing in her hand. I couldn't see what that white thing was since it was packed in a plastic thingy rly good. She came up to me and sat on the floor. She opened the package and opened the marker. Now I saw what that thing in the package was. It's an eye patch! "I thought abt it. You felt uncomfortable with your eye so I thought why not just make it look cool?"she said to me. Cool? I guess in some animes, people with eye patch looks cool. "What is ur favourite sign?"she asked me. "Uhh... I guess a cross."I answered. It looked kinda cool bcs it was kind common but unique? I'm not sure by myself. "Alright!"she said and start drawing a cross on that eye patch. Whoa...she is good at drawing cross..."Done! Here you go! Put it on your eye!"she said giving me the eye patch. I looked at her. She was smiling excitedly.  It made me kinda blush. I put the eye patch on my eye. "There... how do I look...?"i asked a bit unsure. She looked at me for 5 seconds that made me nervous. "You look so cool! I mean you already looked cool from the start but yeah!"she said it to me. Her comments made me blush again. Why do I keep blushing??! "Th-thanks..." i said while smiling. "My name is y/n. What abt urs?"she asked. "It's blue..."I replied. "Just like ur hair colour. It suits you! Can we be friends?"she asked. How could I say no??" Of course!"