Orange (human?) x reader

This is not requested. But I wanted to do it first bcs I drew orange as a human and I thought I could use the pic here.

Btw. if you haven't read the rainbow friends scenarios, orange is a teenager here. Almost the same age as u. So please don't think this story weird. I am trying to practice on writing love story because a lot of you like love story even though I'm bad at it. So I tried with this chapter...

TW:

Cringe (you better leave if you don't like cringe stuff)

Your pov:

I was hanging out with orange.  We were really good friends. I saw him a a little brother. He was short and adorable. But he didn't like it. He always said, that he is not a child. He always said:

"I am almost the same age as you! See me as a man!"

I tried. I tried to see him as a big boy. But I just can't believe it. He is shirt as a little boy and acts sometimes like a kid. He mostly acts like a teenager like 16 years old but I only saw that as if he was trying. I found that adorable.  But he didn't like that I found him adorable. He always got grumpy when I said that. I try not to, but I can't help it. He's too cute.

When we were talking about something, I accidentally patted his head. He didn't like it because he knew that I was doing it bcs I thought that he was cute. I sweat.

"Oops...? Sorry..."

I apologised.  He pouted.

"How can I prove you, that I am a man. not a child??"

He asked annoyed. I shrugged. Suddenly he pinned me to a wall. I stared in his eyes. We stayed like that for 10 sec and then he backed away more annoyed.

"Why do you feel nothing about it?!"

He yelled in the room. I felt sorry... He sighed.

"Sorry for the outburst... I am just annoyed...that you are seeing me as a kid. Remember few months ago? When I told you that I liked you? You only said you see me as a little brother. I wasn't hurt because you rejected me- no actually I was kinda, but I was hurt more because you thought I was a 'lil' brother... I would have been happy if you just said brother or big brother..."

He said. Right... I forgot to tell, but he confessed to me a few months ago. I can't do anything about it. He looks like a child to me. Suddenly he perked up.

" I have an idea how to prove you that I am a man! You will see it tomorrow! Just wait!"

He said childish and ran out of the cave. I sighed. I guess I will wait in my room. I will see tomorrow...

Next day I woke up by red waking me up.

" Hey, I'm sure orange already told you, but he took a potion today on the morning and well...it will work for a day. Wait- do you even know what he took?"

He asked me. I shook my head.

"No, I didn't even know he would take a potion."

I answered. He sighed.

"I guess he is implying that you should see it yourself. He is probably waiting for you in his cave. Just a warning: If you do something he doesn't like, like always, today it won't work as always."

He warned me and walked out of my room. I sighed. I didn't know what he meant but ok...It's kinda early in the morning, but I guess orange is waiting for me. I will just go to the cave then. I can sleep there.and orange can go on my lap as always.  I walked out of my room and made my way to his cave.