Blue x red's brother!reader

Requested by @AngelLinscott

Blue is also a possessive person here.

Your pov:

Today is my (chose age) birthday and I wanted to go see red. We haven't seen each other 7 years already. We still call on video call but it's still lonely.  So I made up my mind and decided to go see him today and celebrate my birthday! I mean, many people wants to celebrate their birthday with someone, right? Mostly with you family. So I'm going to my bro's house.

 I went there with a bus. Some of them were going there as a field trip. But I know they are not going to have a nice one. Red already told me about his test with the students that were planning to go to a normal field trip to odds world.

 Wonder how he captures them-

CRASH!!

.

.

.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. But also kinda familiar. I had some bandages on my face and body.  Right, we crashed...

"Welcome...I need your help..."

I heard a familiar voice. Now that I was completely awake, I realised that there were some people that wanted to go to field trip. I also was in a theatre. 

"My blocks fell..."

He continued. Bruh, it's obviously red. Some weird obsession with his blocks. 

"Can you pick them up for me...?"

He asked. Why did I feel like he was talking to me mainly? 

Welp, we ended up searching for blocks. I heard screaming near me but decided to ignore it bcs I already had a feeling I know what's happening. 

.

.

.

I found 8 blocks now and was carrying them with my arms. My arms were so full that some of the blocks could easily fall off.  I walked carefully. Why is red letting me do this?? When I was deep in thought, I tripped onto something and fell down on the ground. All the blocks fell over. Damn it...it was so hard to put them in my arms. I walked over to the blocks and started to pick them up. Soon I only had to pick up the last one. Before I could reach on it, I saw another hand reaching out for it. The hand picked it up. The hand was blue. I looked at the owner of the hand to see a blue creature. He was smiling and also drooled. One of his eyes was crossed. He looked at me for a sec and handed me the block. I stared at the block before getting it.

"Thank you."

I thanked. He smiled.

"You're red's brother, aren't you?"

He spoke unexpectedly which made me flinch. 

"Woah, you talk? Dude, that's cool! Oh, and yes. I am his brother. How did you know?"

I asked.

"Your aura was kinda similar to him for some reason. Anyways, you want to go see your brother?"

He asked me. I nodded. He then held my hand and brought somewhere. Then we arrived infront of a door.

"Here we are. I shouldn't be in there, so I will go."

Blue said before letting me go. But I quickly stopped him.

"Why not?"

I asked.