Escape beneath the ocean

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Sanji turned demonic....

“Friends with the Pirate Empress?!?! HEY, LUFFY, WERE YOU REALLY TRAINING HARD?!" Sanji asked.

"What else would I be doing?" Luffy asked plainly.

"DAMN! It is not fair…! It is not fair at all! Even at the Marineford Incident, I missed out at meeting all those beauties from Yukiko's world!” Sanji is freaking out.

"What in the name of Arceus happened that makes him react like this?" Yukiko muttered to Usopp.

"I'd guess he was sent to a place without women..." Usopp whispered.

They then heard an echoed scream that sounded like Sanji. And now the poor man can’t even look at a woman without scaring them…

“Hey… Did you guys beat all of the marines on the island?” Usopp asks

“We had a fight, but we left shortly afterward. Why?” Luffy asked

“Then… Why aren’t they coming after us from the island?” Usopp asks.

"I spotted them before I got to the ship. Apparently, they are being blocked by various people, animals, and even giant bugs. I even saw rain pouring in one place only. Even Seraphina, my mentor is blocking them with gem minions." Yukiko said making the crew smile as they all figured what happened.

"This gives us a chance to leave now! Let’s just leave now! Nami lead the way!” Franky says before jumping ship after he gets a confirming nod from Nami.

Then the coating on the ship begins to inflate like a bubble. Luffy takes Yukiko's hand and points with the other at the coating. “Look! It is inflating!” He said as it allowed them on to phase through and stay on the ship.

Usopp and Chopper move to feel the bubble grow around. “What? This jelly inflates?” Usopp is also in awe. The bubble keeps growing until it surrounds all of Sunny.

Nami then speaks up, looking at the papers she got from Rayleigh, and says, “Listen up, guys! A coated ship has the ability to reduce any kind of pressure. So once you remove the floating bag at the ship’s bottom, which keeps it on the surface, it will be less buoyant and start to sink. That is how it works. Anyway, let's set sail!"

Robin nods her head understanding the process it seems. “A coated sailing ship is driven by the sea current instead of the wind.”

Yukiko smiled, "It reminds me of the underwater expedition back in Unova."

Robin chuckles while Usopp voices his thoughts, “I thought it just submerged and travelled.” Really simple and straightforward as that is what I thought too.

“Yeah, yeah. We better hurry before the marines come again!” Nami states.

As the monster trio and Chopper begin to set the sails, Yukiko hears all the chaos on the island. A lot of the marines are being kept busy by a variety of friends and allies the crew has made. So many people want to see them sail away and on to our own adventure. It was nice of them.

“Everybody!” Chopper calls.

Then Chopper’s bird friend takes care of the ships in front. Sanji sees an incoming cannonball and he is quick to kick it back. But when he got a pleasant look at her bosoms because he falls to the ship with a nosebleed. It appears his new weakness of getting nosebleeds… is definitely going to be a problem later.

Thankfully, Yukiko had Amphitrite get him.

Franky finally comes back up from the sea and is hanging on the Sunny’s rails. “The floating bag is removed!”

“Okay! What about the sails?” Nami shouts.

Zoro shouts back, “Done!”

Luffy is down on the deck now and walks close to Yukiko. He looks serious as he asks her, “Is it time to go?”

“Yes. At your command, Captain,” Nami answers.

 Yukiko can feel the happiness and excitement fill the ship as the others grow quiet and look at their captain. Luffy shouts to get everyone’s attention and his next words make me smile even more. “Guys! I have got a lot of things that I want to share with you, but in any case, thank you for going along with my selfish decision for two years!”

“Not the first time,” Sanji says with a smile.

 Usopp agrees. “He is right! You have always been selfish! Going so far as to claim Yukiko as your queen!”

At that, the poor cook is kneeling on the ground, dramatically hitting the deck with crocodile tears pouring from his eyes.

But Luffy glances up at the sails where Zoro and Brook are waiting to unfurl them.

Glancing at Yukiko, she gave her boyfriend a nod to finally continue their adventure.

Luffy shouts, “Spread the sails! Let’s set sail! Let’s go to Fishman Island!”
-----------
Finally, the crew is setting sail once more!

I know I'll be having Yukiko bring Lugia, Kyogre, Tapu Fini, and Manaphy for the ride, and it will be for a good reason.

How should Shirahoshi interact with Yukiko?

Can't wait for the encounter of the Royal Ryugu Family as Yukiko did end slavery for them.

Plz comment