It wasn't just one or two people who died.

  After all, zombies are too easy to kill, so they give these survivors an illusion.

  They mistakenly believe that zombies are not dangerous!

  "Everyone, be quiet and listen to me."

  Ni Shuiwen stood on the roof of the car and said loudly to the people below,
  "The garrison strictly controls the heads of zombies. They have a monopoly on the zombie crystal cores. The zombies that are really in our hands, the quantity is pitiful."

  "We must change this situation. If we don't unite, we won't even have the money to buy supplies."

  Someone echoed, "Captain Ni, we all listen to you. You said we will blow up whatever we want."

  "I have a brother who can make explosives. I'll call him over."

  "These garrisons are really selfish. They account for the majority of the zombies, so we can only pick them off. For the rest, when the Xiangcheng base is established in the future, I think this is also an oligarch base." It is no longer news that the Xiangcheng base is to be built.

  The walls have been pulled up, and City D is outside the walls.

  According to the propaganda of the garrison, with this wall as the boundary, there will be no zombies in the Xiangcheng base within the wall.

  The pattern of the new era is changing, but with the current hegemony of the Xiangcheng base garrison, it is difficult to imagine that ordinary people will have a chance to take off in the future.

  Unless they now gain more say, enough to compete with the garrison.

  So from the very beginning, when collecting zombie cores, they should snatch the core resources.

  Amidst the voices supporting Ni Shuiwen, Hua Mi turned around and said to Shi Caixia with a cold face, "There's no need to listen, go back."

  This team has no value in joining, just like countless teams she has seen in her life.

  At the beginning, they didn't know how high the sky was, and many people had to die. Only the last people to crawl out from the sea of ​​blood and corpses would settle their impetuous characters and transform into gold.

  Now these are nothing more than cannon fodder.

  Shi Caixia followed Hua Mi and left with Dafu and Xiaofu.

  As a result, as soon as she reached the edge of the gathering place, Guo Se pushed aside the three or two people standing in front of her and walked over.

  "Ah Mi."

  She heard Shi Caixia call Hua Mi this way, so she called her that way too.

  Hua Mi in front stopped and turned back, not knowing what Guo Se asked her to do.

  Guo Se came over and said with a smile, "That's it, we have decided to form a group. Since it is a group, let's see if we can do something for the team within our ability."

  In fact, Guo Se had been waiting for Hua Mi to come over just now. Get close to her.

  She was filled with impatience, waiting for Hua Mi to come to her, and felt that dealing with such a burden on the team was a waste of her time and energy.

  As a result, Hua Mi never came to find her.

  Seeing that the call for group formation was getting stronger and stronger, Guo Se didn't want to wait any longer.

  She took the initiative to come to Hua Mi.

  She just wanted to quickly finalize Hua Mi's affairs so that she could go back and rest.

   Hua Mi didn't say anything, just looked at her quietly.

  Guo Se smiled and said,"Look, you actually know your conditions. What can you do for our team?"

  As she said that, she looked at Shi Caixia.

  During the day, when Hua Mi showed up with a group of weaklings, Shi Caixia was probably the only one who could chop down one or two zombies with an axe.

  If it weren't for the fact that Hua Mi and the others' RV looked very high-end, Guo Se and Ni Shuiwen would not have wanted to accept Hua Mi and the others.

  Yes, Guo Se was hinting to Hua Mi to share her RV.

  Hua Mi didn't understand Guo Se's hint at all. She felt bloated during pregnancy and asked blankly,"If a person like me joins your team, what do you want me to do?"

  She has unlimited supplies in her hands.

  Even if she doesn't have unlimited supplies to gild, she's still an expert at killing zombies.

  So what else do you want her to do? In exchange for a chance to join the team?

  Can you please stop beating around the bush and express your thoughts directly?