After saying that, the igloo salesman actually took out a pack of plum melon seeds, chewed them, and spit them at Zhong Zimo's feet.

  Zhong Zimo held his breath and actually spent 50,000 yuan to bring out a pot of diesel.

  There was nothing he could do if he didn't buy it. He had to go to Chen Hu as soon as possible and start his grand ambitions as soon as possible.

  Not long after Zhong Zimo left the igloo, a group of wreckers sitting inside began to sneer, "Is there something wrong with this person's brain? Who would buy a fuel sports car now?"

  Everyone knows that. When the Xiangcheng water plant was under construction, the director of the water plant hoarded a large amount of jelly water.

  These jelly waters contain very rich energy. What energy they contain is still being studied.

  However, the factory director said that the jelly water can be diluted and used as fuel.

  A 200ML bottle of jelly water can be poured into a car's fuel tank, whether it is a diesel or gasoline car, and it can run thousands of kilometers.

  So many people remember that when it rained continuously in Xiangcheng, people in Xiangcheng frantically pumped out jelly water.

  Use a water pump + condoms, and the jelly water after pumping is piled on the garbage dump.

  Although it is snowing now, as long as you are willing to dig through the snow layer and dig down hard, you can dig out the frozen jelly water layer.

  Crush these jelly water ice cubes, pour them into the car's fuel tank, and add some antifreeze or something, and the car will still be able to run.

  As for the sky-high price of gasoline and diesel sold in the igloo, it is just a private fraud through igloo sales.

  Those who are deceived are those new survivors who are not able to receive the latest news in time.

  Seeing Zhong Zimo coming out with a jug of high-priced diesel, the chartered driver rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

  Watching Zhong Zimo put on the oil with a serious face, he set off with a smile.

  When he got to the next igloo, Zhong Zimo no longer got out of the car to buy gas himself. He just gave the chartered bus driver money and asked him to buy it.

  The driver diligently took the hundreds of thousands in his cell phone, entered the igloo, and came out with an oil can to refuel the car.

  When the car started running, the driver didn't say what was in the pot, so Zhong Zimo naturally assumed that it was diesel.

  The Xiangcheng base under construction, drivers on the road, salesmen in igloos, and wreckers who often rush on the highway.

  They have already reached some kind of secret tacit understanding.

  No one will explain it clearly.

  If you can kill one, that's one.

  When they were about to arrive in City C, Zhong Zimo's car stopped in front of a remote igloo.

  The driver still took Zhong Zimo's hundreds of thousands and got out of the car to buy gas.

  Zhong Zimo stayed in the car, counting the money on his mobile phone and in his bank account.

  Suddenly, several people rushed in from outside the car.

  Vasili, the leader, stared at Zhong Zimo with a pair of red, bloodshot eyes, "It's been so long, Secretary Zhong."

  He twisted his neck in a strange posture, stiff and He said slowly, "Have you seen my brother? He is the one who ran out of the supply warehouse in City C and has a scorpion tattoo on his body?"

  Zhong Zimo is a well-informed man. He tried to steady himself and slowly shook his head.

  He recognized the man in front of him as the leader of the group of killers that Ma Zhixuan brought to the material warehouse in C City to attack Zhou Cheng.

  He immediately asked with concern,
 "What's wrong? Your brother hasn't been found yet?"

  "He has been found, but his consciousness is not very clear."

  Vasya scratched the back of his hand.

  Two days ago, he took the remaining brothers of the organization and finally caught the Scorpion brother who had been moving.

  The strange thing is that his Scorpion brothers seemed to be crazy, scratching and biting each of them.

  They finally subdued the Scorpion Brother.

  Unexpectedly, an accident caused Brother Scorpion to escape again.

  For killers, they have no humanity, but they have their own twisted set of values.

  Those who did not betray them were their brothers in the organization.

  Whether Brother Scorpion lives or dies, he must have an explanation.