Before Mi Guoyuan could finish speaking, the next moment, his throat seemed to be held by an invisible hand.

  What was terrifying was that the invisible hand lifted him high.

  Mi Guoyuan's feet even left the ground.

  He struggled in the air, kicking his feet in the air, and his whole face turned into the color of pig liver.

 "It has nothing to do with me, it's Zhong Zimo,"

  Gong Yi's voice was cold,"Tell me. What's going on?"

  He actually had no evidence to prove that Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan gave this gun to Qin Xiaolan.

  Coming out of D City today was purely to deceive Mi Guoyuan.

  Who knew that it was really Zhong Zimo's fault.

  Mi Guoyuan was hanging in the air and fell directly to the snow. He didn't even have the strength to stand up.

  Once the fresh air is obtained, all that is left is to breathe hard.

  Like a dried fish returning to the sea.

  Gong Yi, who stood upright, took two steps forward.

  He has not been very patient recently. If Mi Guoyuan hadn't told him yet, he would have kicked him away.

  Realizing the danger, Mi Guoyuan lay on the snow and coughed while talking about Zhong Zimo buying a gun for Qin Xiaolan.

  "Where did Zhong Zimo go?" Gong Yi lowered his eyes and asked coldly.

  This Zhong Zimo , he really couldn't tell why a secretary could be so courageous.

  Is killing a pregnant woman something that a normal person can do?

 Mi Guoyuan lay down and took two steps back, as if doing so would make him less dangerous.

  He told Zhong Zimo intermittently that he got on the highway and was going to go to E City to join the "boss".

  Gong Yi sneered at the corner of his mouth,"E City, you can run far enough."

  E City is going to the direction of A City.

  City D and City A are one heading north and the other heading west.

  This shows how cunning the "boss" is.

  Everyone thought that the "boss" should be in D City, or went to H City further north.

  It turned out that he didn't, he was in City E to the west of City A.

  As for the boss Mi Guoyuan mentioned, he blindly guessed that it was Chen Hu.

  But in fact, Mi Guoyuan doesn't know who the so-called "boss" is.

  He only knew that his former immediate boss, Zhang Jifeng, was not the biggest boss in the D city management building.

  In fact, there is someone behind Zhang Jifeng. Zhang Jifeng calls this person "boss".

  Brother Monkey and those women were sent to D City by this "boss".

  "I've said everything, let me go, let me go."

  Mi Guoyuan was frightened to death. He sat up tremblingly and looked at Gong Yi expectantly.

  He believed he had a good chance of surviving.

  The garrison has strict discipline and will not kill easily.

  Before there is conclusive evidence, Gong Yi will not take anyone's life without any reason.

  Therefore, Mi Guoyuan was afraid of returning, but he was not worried about his own life.

  He has already planned that once he leaves City D, he will immediately go to City E to join the "boss."

  If it is not necessary in this life, Mi Guoyuan does not want to deal with the garrison again.

  Especially Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi, standing in front of him, lowered his eyes and pursed his lips.

  There was serious thinking in his sharp eyes.

  The discipline of the garrison does not allow him to treat human life lightly.

  But is it really better for the survivors to keep people like Mi Guoyuan?

  He didn't seem to have committed any serious crimes. Others were managing the building, and he had never killed anyone, nor had he led any major conspiracy.

  Even the fact that he stayed at the gate of City D was because of Zhong Zimo's insistence.

  He just watched.

  Watch Brother Monkey and the others turn miserable women into the management building one after another.

  Watching the administrators that Zhong Zimo brought to D City, were killed by Zhang Jifeng.

  Halso watched Zhong Zimo hinting Qin Xiaolan to go to Hua Mi.

  He even watched Zhong Zimo give Qin Xiaolan a gun and help Qin Xiaolan kill a pregnant woman who was 6 months pregnant.

  Should Mi Guoyuan die?

 Mi Guoyuan was on the snow. Seeing that Gong Yi was silent, he stood up, turned around and ran towards the highway.

  Gong Yi took two steps forward, raised his fingers slightly, and Mi Guoyuan, who had already run several meters away, resumed his feet in the air.

  He covered his neck with both hands, feeling suffocated. Mi Guoyuan's eyes were full of disbelief.

  "Indifference is also an accomplice."

  Gong Yi thought for a long time and concluded that Mi Guoyuan was guilty.

  Watching indifferently many times is just helping the evildoer.