"Because." Hua Mi held the long knife and looked up at the sky, "I am always within the coverage of someone's mental power."

  Although Hua Mi did not mention it, she was in D city and was always in the area. The whole moment was covered by Gong Yi's mental power.

  Now Gong Yi's mental power can cover a radius of more than 600 meters.

  Now that Hua Mi has such a big belly, she wants to move around and kill zombies, whatever she wants, Gong Yi will not care about her.

  Because Gong Yi knew that Hua Mi was not in danger.

  When the real bullet comes, Gong Yi will not let Hua Mi be in any danger.

  Although Hua Mi may is able to dodge these bullets.

  The next moment, Hua Mi picked up the long knife in her hand and cut off Qin Xiaolan's gun-holding arm.

  "Ahhhhh~~!"

  A scream sounded, and the black pistol and an arm fell into the snow.

  Hua Mi stepped forward, and the pistol and arm disappeared on the spot.

  Before Qin Xiaolan could stand firm, the long knife in Hua Mi's hand was placed across Qin Xiaolan's neck.

  "You just made a mess of your own life because of your own incompetence and your unwillingness to endure hardship and greed for enjoyment." Hua Mi used a little force and cut Qin Xiaolan's neck with the sharp blade.

  She said expressionlessly, "Since you feel that living is a pain, then I will send you on your way to reunite with your brother and mother."

  As she spoke, Hua Mi pushed the handle of the long knife with her hand.

  With a little force, Qin Xiaolan's head was cut off.

  This movement seemed slow, but in fact there was no time left for Qin Xiaolan to say her last words.

  The sweeping robot came up quickly and sent Qin Xiaolan's body to the high-end garbage recycling station.

  The sweeping robot has been working very hard recently and has gained a lot of level 19 factory energy.

  Huami's high-end garbage recycling station has reached level 6, [remaining lottery x36].

  The streets and alleys of this D city are filled with sweeping robots and driverless garbage trucks.

  Cleaning up zombie corpses 24 hours a day will prevent the city from piling up zombie corpses.

  Looking at the long white street, Hua Mi looked very satisfied.

  She turned around and went to another street to search for zombies.

  It was as if she had never experienced a bloody fight, and it was as if Qin Xiaolan had never appeared in front of her.

  Even from beginning to end, Gong Yi never appeared.

  At this time, Zhong Zimo outside the city gate looked at the snow-swaying D city like a stone.

  Behind him, Mi Guoyuan said, "I received news that Qin Xiaolan went to look for Hua Mi, but disappeared in the end. Hua Mi is still alive."

  More and more people are entering D City. If you can spend money to inquire, there are many methods for Mi Guoyuan and Zhong Zimo.

  As long as the money is in place, the people inside will deliver some news to the outside world.

  Mi Guoyuan lowered his voice and said,"It seems that Qin Xiaolan failed."